[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

"
Ammoconda wrote:
Which one would you recommend, +chain or addition mine, didn't find one that has both

aditional mine is better overall

If you your goal is to kill endgame bosses maybe +2 chain may be better
IGN: vieira
race vai começar e tamo como? Pronto para starta a build cancer lag kkkkkkkkkkkk...
vieira esse guia e top d+ viado, foda e se essa porra ficar conhecido d+ o preço da shire vai disparar :( sdds 6L a 3ex vlw viado.

obs: falto so adds os phants no guia o king e o lunaris.
Last edited by LAbeel on May 3, 2018, 4:12:29 AM
This build rock hard even with a 5l. The gear required is cheap, the helmet is a bit troublesome to get but I have done up to T16 map without it so I don't care :) A little bit squishy but after taking Born in the Shadows, upgrading my movespeed to 60% and a quartz flask, hardly anything can touch me :)

A good and easy-to-gear build overall, although mine mechanic sometimes make it clunky to play with.

start to test it with with Deadeye? Tailwind Make it much faster then sobotor mine leyning speed nodes + it give 1 more chain damage per chain 1 more projectile and far shot+ 50% area)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on May 15, 2018, 4:31:49 PM
I'm going this build for 3.3 - With the buffs to magma orb I think this will be even better which is awesome.

The mine place speed looks like it's being nerfed but compensated slightly elsewhere.

This is also huge: The far side of the trap and mine wheel near the Shadow has a new notable - Devastating Devices: 50% increased critical strike chance with traps and mines, 40% increased trap trigger area of effect, and 40% mine detonation area of effect.

I think this build will be great in 3.3, however your overview is missing a leveling guide (with the skills to spend at 20, 40, 60, etc.).

If you could update this build for 3.3 that would be fantastic!

Also note the pastebin links do not work with the latest PoB due to the Shadow changes. If you could build out a new version for 3.3 (with leveling trees) that'd be fantastic!
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on May 30, 2018, 2:05:00 AM
With the changes to Traps in 3.3 are mines still better for magmaorb cause of better boss setup through detonating mines manually or could traps compete with that? Traps could be more fun while mapping i think
"
Mooginator wrote:
I think this build will be great in 3.3, however your overview is missing a leveling guide (with the skills to spend at 20, 40, 60, etc.).

If you could update this build for 3.3 that would be fantastic!

Also note the pastebin links do not work with the latest PoB due to the Shadow changes. If you could build out a new version for 3.3 (with leveling trees) that'd be fantastic!

I'll try doing it tomorrow
I wonder if this build would work with traps instead of mines. I'd imagine that sustained single target damage would be probably lower, but gameplay may be a bit smoother?
https://pastebin.com/4yQYRpx3

quick pastebin I made for 3.3

everything is almost the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info