[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

@Daff370

i had the same problem with this build. not having and kind of dodge/block/armor/etc is not something i will ever play again, i guess :)

at first i switched to a cwdt setup with immortal call just to counter hard shots, but the most noticeable improvement came from wearing the winds of change gloves and devotos helmet. movement speed and projectile speed really keeps you at a much safer distance.
I just leveled my char with the build in abyss.

What I can say is that abyss jewels and a shaped helm with an additional mine is absolutelly OP.

I have twice the damage I had in harbinger. Not even counting the extra mine.

Since I don't use fire penetration and everything scales from any of the 3 elemental damages, you just have to get flat ele dmg to spells on the jewels.

IGN: vieira
I can only imagine how expensive a shaper helmet with that enchant would be. Very, very nice gvieira. Played that build in Harbinger and loved it. Very strong, now it's absurd I'm pretty sure.

I'm afraid in a new league you have to buy the base, craft the additional mine and have to farm the enchant yourself.

I _guess_ without Gloomfang the additional mine is preferred over the chain enchantment. With Gloomfang the enchantment is stronger than the mine (again, just a guess).
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Feb 7, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
Two days ago, I changed the surprised build for the damage it did.
I'm starting to regret it, because with the previous build I had a certain survival (glacial cascade with evasion), but now it seems I'm dying just by looking at myself. A fly has more endurance than me.
Can someone help me or give me advice?
reviewing the guide for 3.2, will be ready tomorrow probably
Guide fully updated for 3.2 !
new videos as soon as my new gpu arrives
How often do you die with your setup?

I've ran 2 different Magma Orb Miners before, but I usually run with full Phase Acro, Scion Life Wheel, and Kaom's Heart.

Do you feel your setup is tanky enough for relaxed red tier mapping?
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Mar 24, 2018, 1:43:05 AM
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
How often do you die with your setup?

I've ran 2 different Magma Orb Miners before, but I usually run with full Phase Acro, Scion Life Wheel, and Kaom's Heart.

Do you feel your setup is tanky enough for relaxed red tier mapping?

Before 3.2 I used to die very often.

Now with the regen and blind from the ascendancy, I almost don't die at all.

I'm uploading now a video doing all the 4 guardians (check back in like 1 hour). You will see that you can hit mobs from a really safe distance using faster projectiles, or be a little more aggressive with trap and mine damage, and you don't take much damage.

I just use trap and mine damage in red maps instead of faster projectiles because it's way easier to capture red beasts. That is the only reason.

I don't use kaom's because it would give me 600 hp IIRC, and it wasn't worth it.
Last edited by gvieira on Mar 27, 2018, 6:33:44 PM
This build looks like a lot of fun! I'ma give it a shot, thanks~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info