[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

Great build, one of the best and enjoyable I did in a while :) I don't have problem with leech at all, to be extra safe I'm using warlord's mark in my Blashemy. And I did one thing diffrent in the tree using intuitive leap jewel to take Melding and Overcharged. Once I lvl I'll do Guardians and Shaper. (Chayula done with 45sec on the clock).
"
I have 2 problems with your tree:

1. In the Berserker Starter Area you take "0.8% life reg" instead of the Life and Armor node
2. Why do you use the Quick Recovery Cluster? The Melding Cluster is 1 point more and gives you more life and no unused life regen.

kind regards,
Akuma

edit: How are you working with bosses and mobs that don't manage to do a savage hit?
I have a BIG problem with those. My life goes down and even an eternal life flask is not strong enough to help me...

Don't forget that melding is merely 1% more life for 1 extra point.
"
Polunarch wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

my castspeed is 67%. i dont think this is too much, since i only have it on my amulett. its not that it kills me slowly, it takes like 20% of my life with each hit aslong as the flask is active. i have to test it again, maybe it works better when i got the "constitution" node pack in the passive tree

Oh, I always thought that you "pay" 9% of your life as a cost and damage is separate from the life lost per dark pact so it would be 18% with spell echo per burst. The main post also says too much life/cast speed and not enough damage would affect leech on single target.

BTW, what level are you right now?

currently im 77 without the uber lab 40% damage buff. Flat DPS with dark pact+aura (without harbinger) is 25.909
"
arlen2015 wrote:
I'm using warlord's mark in my Blashemy.

Why that ? When you get a savage hit, what we want, we have 100% DAMAGE HIT as life leech. So if you hit with a 20k hit you gain 20k hp. With warlords mark you get 20.2k...
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Sep 27, 2017, 11:54:19 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Polunarch wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

my castspeed is 67%. i dont think this is too much, since i only have it on my amulett. its not that it kills me slowly, it takes like 20% of my life with each hit aslong as the flask is active. i have to test it again, maybe it works better when i got the "constitution" node pack in the passive tree

Oh, I always thought that you "pay" 9% of your life as a cost and damage is separate from the life lost per dark pact so it would be 18% with spell echo per burst. The main post also says too much life/cast speed and not enough damage would affect leech on single target.

BTW, what level are you right now?

currently im 77 without the uber lab 40% damage buff. Flat DPS with dark pact+aura (without harbinger) is 25.909

Nothing wrong with sulphur flask, you will always take 6% dmg per cast, 12% with spell echo

Level more, don't forget the hp you gained per lvl is also added as flat dmg. The dmg from your hp is not factor into your tooltip dps. If you do not have cloaked in savagery yet and not having enough leech for single target, consider using Atziri's Promise or warlord's mark as main curse temporarily
yeah, im using atziri's promise.
I tried it some time with lightning golem in the head, but it seems not to proc that often. maybe because i skilled my "cast when damage taken" gem to high, so it wont proc.

I think its noticable in T10+.
im running T9 and T10 maps pretty smooth, most things that kill me are after boss effects, like firestorm or some other shit.

i just hope i find the last trial from uber lab so i can get the 40% more damage node.
"
"
arlen2015 wrote:
I'm using warlord's mark in my Blashemy.

Why that ? When you get a savage hit, what we want, we have 100% DAMAGE HIT as life leech. So if you hit with a 20k hit you gain 20k hp. With warlords mark you get 20.2k...

It is leeching mana as well, don't need frenzy from Poacher's Mark, I'm getting them from Overcharged on the tree. Nothing else to run, maybe temp chains or enfeeble?

Anyway little update from me on endgame, killed everything now. Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Chayula. Great build most fun I had in a while.
Will you post Uber Azubi video?
What kind of gems to use in the 5 link carcas jack?
Super build, one of the best ive ever played. Insane clear speed, melts bosses and also can run uber lab with no big problems even with VP.
Nice job bro.
Let me ask a question: how many armor do you have?
Again, amazing build.
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info