[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

You don't only want to equalise life loss from DP. You need to also make up for the damage you take. If your leech is just 10 life per cast, it is very low.

ps: Some math. If BM costs you 70 life per cast, you ca 7k more damage per cast without taking any savage hits in order to systain. With 21/20 gems and optimized gear 7k is a joke, but in your case it ain't that negligible.
Hey, just a question. Playing your build right now, but I'm wondering if a Cherrubim's Maleficence wouldn't be better than Carcass Jack. 5 Off-colors would be needed, so I'm sticking to my 6 Link Carcass Jack until I can afford that
"
Gape_Horn wrote:
Hey, just a question. Playing your build right now, but I'm wondering if a Cherrubim's Maleficence wouldn't be better than Carcass Jack. 5 Off-colors would be needed, so I'm sticking to my 6 Link Carcass Jack until I can afford that

You can buy a high-rolled non-linked Cherrubim for cheap and use the jeweller's orb trick with Vorici to get 5-off on cherrubim, it will probably end up cheaper than spamming chromes.

Can you post a picture of your tooltip dps? I know it doesn't account for DP being cast on yourself but I really suck at figuring out PoB.
Dont know if it has been asked yet, but if i want to play with inspired learning jewel, where would you recommend putting it? as far as i can see there are only two possible spots. on the left above devotion and on the right above the blood drinker point.

do you think its worth respecing a few points for inspired learning?
cookies
I think mutewind boot is much better than kaom, as far as i see in POB, it gives also 25 ms.
"
Can you post a picture of your tooltip dps? I know it doesn't account for DP being cast on yourself but I really suck at figuring out PoB.

you can import account in POB.
"
jy03154586 wrote:
I think mutewind boot is much better than kaom, as far as i see in POB, it gives also 25 ms.

You loose 700+ life
and stun immunity:D
ign- Fredziu_cie_zabije
"
"
Gape_Horn wrote:

You can buy a high-rolled non-linked Cherrubim for cheap and use the jeweller's orb trick with Vorici to get 5-off on cherrubim, it will probably end up cheaper than spamming chromes.

care to explain this jeweler's orb trick you're talking about?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info