[3.0] Dark Pact Berserker - Farm All The Content!

"
Camatoo wrote:
could someone give me a quick check for my character?

I can run T15 maps without much difficulty, but have issues running guardians, since they tend to oneshot me.

https://pastebin.com/uCU8UJHA

i think cherrubim chest is better for bossfights, but its extreme expensive for 6l, or even the 5l is not really cheap.

Anyone have some advise on optimising my gear?

How much HP do you have? Which guardians are you having issues with? Some telegraphed moves are not meant to be tanked, and some map mods can make them hit like a truck

Switch out bisco for an essence of envy amulet before fighting guardians. For flasks, replace Atziri's Promise and Rumi with an instant divine life flask for the 'oh shit' moment and an utility flask for the guardians you are facing(ruby for phoenix, topaz for mino, sapphire for hydra, quicksilver for chimera cloud phase). For your silver and basalt flasks, try to roll either ample (+20 max charges) or chemist (24% reduced charges used) prefixes, so that you can get 2 uses out of them. Remember to 20% quality all of them as well

You do not need to aim for a 5-off 6L cherrubim, a 6L carcass jack will do the job at half the cost. The 6th link (added chaos) will give you quite a substantial boost in dps. 3 of your support gems are not 20% also, try to get them to 20/20. If you really want the 5-off 6L cherrubim, buy a high rolled non-linked cherrubim and do the jeweller's orb method to get 5-off and you can proceed to 6L it yourself

For gems, your immortal call's level is too high, it wont proc on cwdt. I suggest replacing rallying cry with vortex instead. It provides chilled ground as a small defensive measure. I never used poacher's mark, I prefer enfeeble instead. If you wanna retain the green socket, consider using temporal chains in place of poacher's. As usual, try to 20% quality all of them

You still have 2 more jewel sockets to take as well, so level up first, so you can put some good-rolled jewels in them. For gloves, probably can try using a fingerless silk gloves for the 16% increased spell dmg implicit, just throw a essence of greed on it for the life roll.

Last edited by SoundOfSilence on Oct 16, 2017, 1:52:57 PM
"
Camatoo wrote:
could someone give me a quick check for my character?

I can run T15 maps without much difficulty, but have issues running guardians, since they tend to oneshot me.

https://pastebin.com/uCU8UJHA

i think cherrubim chest is better for bossfights, but its extreme expensive for 6l, or even the 5l is not really cheap.

Anyone have some advise on optimising my gear?

Your build is squishy because you don't run Fortify nor Enfeeble, so you actually have to dodge mechanics. Try running Fortify and/or Enfeeble if you have trouble surviving.

Please note that Rallying Cry is not a spell and therefore will not trigger via CwDT. Also note that your CwDT only casts spells have the required level lower than its own; so in your case, you can't cast your level 18 Lightning Golem or level 20 Immortal Call via your level 4 CwDT.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
thanks for the help, i highly appriciate it.
Ill try to run some T14 maps with enfeeble and swapping out my CWDT against a higher one. I thought you need to kepp it low to get it procced more often, together with immortal call ofc.
To the life questions, atm i have roughly 7.1k life.

strange thing is, i tried maze of the mino once, i got him down with "only" 2 deaths, hydra trash killed me 3 times and i couldnt kill him because i wasnt aware his spells are doing that much damage.

Im swapping the biscos against a amulet with castspeed and more life for most bossfights. Seems i didnt wear it, when i uploaded it to POB.

Ill have rallying cry because of the bonus damage, but as soon as i stop spam DP it seems im going down way to fast. Its more of the taunt, because it seems my lightning golem pulls aggro and the bosses are stop hitting me.

Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 16, 2017, 5:09:41 PM
Having progressed with the build, I currently sit on 7,5k hp/800 es and ~400K DPS on PoB, being able to relatively easily clear guardians whatever the mods, Vaal Temple, Core etc.

Apart from mechanics, damage-wise do I actually stand any chance vs Shaper or I need something significantly more?

I know it's better to try the hard way but I would prefer not to spend couple of sets before realising the harsh truth.

Ty in advance
"
rpdnick wrote:
Having progressed with the build, I currently sit on 7,5k hp/800 es and ~400K DPS on PoB, being able to relatively easily clear guardians whatever the mods, Vaal Temple, Core etc.

Apart from mechanics, damage-wise do I actually stand any chance vs Shaper or I need something significantly more?

I know it's better to try the hard way but I would prefer not to spend couple of sets before realising the harsh truth.

Ty in advance

I dont know what is my pob dps but with conc im at ~150k toolip, no issue with shaper, guardians etc. Shaper is actually mechanics fight, you just need to learn what he does and when and you will be fine :)
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
rpdnick wrote:

Ty in advance

I dont know what is my pob dps but with conc im at ~150k toolip, no issue with shaper, guardians etc. Shaper is actually mechanics fight, you just need to learn what he does and when and you will be fine :)

My tooltip with silver flask is ~130k, I don't think those extra 20k will make that much difference! Many thanks for the answer!

PS: How much ehp you got?
"
Camatoo wrote:
strange thing is, i tried maze of the mino once, i got him down with "only" 2 deaths, hydra trash killed me 3 times and i couldnt kill him because i wasnt aware his spells are doing that much damage.

"
rpdnick wrote:

Learning the mechanics to Guardians and Shaper will help immensely with your survivability. Your damage should be good enough. I've seen people kill Shaper with less DPS. You can refer to the link in my signature for detailed strategies against endgame bosses. My video might not help you as much because I just sit and tank their damage, and ignore all their mechanics.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
"
rpdnick wrote:
"
arlen2015 wrote:
"
rpdnick wrote:

Ty in advance

My tooltip with silver flask is ~130k, I don't think those extra 20k will make that much difference! Many thanks for the answer!

PS: How much ehp you got?

172k toolip with flasks up, but yea 130 is enough. I'm at 8.1k HP and 660 ES with my dps amu. Not sure why you are dying. I can face tank guardians/chayula/shaper and I dont use HP flask :)
I ain't said I' m dying I was just wondering for some benchmark numbers! Up to guardians I am super fine! Thanks again for the reply!
"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

"
rpdnick wrote:

Learning the mechanics to Guardians and Shaper will help immensely with your survivability. Your damage should be good enough. I've seen people kill Shaper with less DPS. You can refer to the link in my signature for detailed strategies against endgame bosses. My video might not help you as much because I just sit and tank their damage, and ignore all their mechanics.

thanks, it seems shaper is more a mechanic fight than a dps race, like the guardians are.
About your crit build DP, i ran some changes in POB to mine, but i got only around 10k+ DPS with DP and im lacking resistance like crazy, even tough i swapped some items out, like my boots)
Is there something that im missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info