[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
Kargastan wrote:
Why exactly do we take minion damage mods? I don't think a single golem will make that much of a difference or am I missing somethig important here?^^

You can ignore the minion damage mods (I need to remove this now that we aren't grabbing the minion wheel by the templar to make the mods apply to us.) With things changing every league it's sometimes difficult to fix everything with one pass. I'll make sure to edit this out today though!

"
TheAngryRogue wrote:
Sorry to keep pestering you.

Resistances: Your "perfect" guide has -5% to all. Assuming this was more of a "mess around with this to get to minimum" type.
Was this on purpose or is the build designed to ingore resistance needs?

Am currently using your "previous league" setup except with Sin Trek boots. and with all the uniques, it's getting difficult to get resistance stats to 75%.

For the perfect gear you'll notice that many of the suffix are left open (plenty of space to get res capped, I was just mainly focusing on the damage portions at the time)

((Also really sorry I thought I had responded to your message already <3))
Which gems should i use on 5 socket Deaths Oath?
"
Ghato123 wrote:
Which gems should i use on 5 socket Deaths Oath?

5th socket should be Arcane Surge, 6th socket would be less duration.
Spoiler

Ive got this by now, and got like 4ex to spend, is there anything i can get to boost dps/surv for that money?

Thanks for advices.
Last edited by Ghato123 on May 2, 2019, 4:31:19 PM
"
Ghato123 wrote:
Spoiler

Ive got this by now, and got like 4ex to spend, is there anything i can get to boost dps/surv for that money?

Thanks for advices.

The best thing you could get this league is a weapon that has "enemies explode on death dealing (blah something)"

I'm not going to include it in the build guide and I actually need to update a few more things but I've been slacking... However this league, it's an incredibly useful mod, well implicit. It's created with something light radius. I haven't had time to play in a few weeks and I've been unable to really enjoy the game lately. however hopefully after graduation I'll have more time to enjoy my free time instead of kitchen work =)
Hey there fellow players!

I've gotten around to adjust the level 100 CI tree for 3.7!
I've also changed the layout of the guide slightly, finally put potions into the potion section.
Skill gem section has been adjusted to account for Bane, might need to go back and edit for a full uptime despair-blasphemy setup and include a 3rd dmg gem for Bane.
Movement and Defensive setups will need to be edited once 3.7 launches so I can see which feels better as I play
Added segment to progress videos so you know that I'm a bad person.
Edited Ascendancy section, and then GGG changed it. I'll have to fix that soon (Added a note until then)
Added 3.6 gear to the current gear section, as well as removed the perfect gear wall of text because some or most of the crafting section was outdated(possibly just entirely wrong)

Overall the build is dropping down about 30% increased ES
Damage has increased with the addition of 20% increased Curse Effect
The build is stepping away from recharge with Wicked Ward being removed from the Occultist and will be focusing more on life regeneration will consider ways of increasing this to make it feel like a 3.6 constant recharge.

I'm sure I've changed a few more things, but now can't seem to remember everything and now I have to get ready for work!
Hi good afternoon, deeable because we two or three gems that do not support Death Aura skill?
"
sniper2021 wrote:
Hi good afternoon, deeable because we two or three gems that do not support Death Aura skill?

I'll be honest... Maybe I had too much to drink tonight, however your question doesn't seem complete, or it doesn't make sense to me. All the gems listed in the build support Death Aura.
Heya, do you have a PoB link somewhere or do i miss it? The Skill tree is 3.6 and not 3.7.
"
Gropan wrote:
Heya, do you have a PoB link somewhere or do i miss it? The Skill tree is 3.6 and not 3.7.

I currently only have the level 100 build edited for 3.7, however I did link the pastebin as well However it does have mostly very top end gear that likely doesn't exist due to RNG However the build definitely works without top tier gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info