[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Is it hard fitting in bisco's, because of the resists from daresso's
"
gm08872 wrote:
Is it hard fitting in bisco's, because of the resists from daresso's

Yes. I prefer running Bisco's Collar on my wander because she is considerably faster in map clearing and I can run a full IQ setup on her (Bisco's + Sadima + Goldwyrm) when I need quick currencies.
Last edited by djnat on Oct 23, 2017, 3:55:46 PM
What's a good replacement belt for the retch? Or do I need it.
"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
What's a good replacement belt for the retch? Or do I need it.

Let's talk about this baby.

We are Slayers. We gain 20% MORE damage on recently killing a mob, some spicy extra area of effect and the ability to build 3 frenzy charges from the Breach monsters thanks to Blood Rage (12% MORE damage and increased attack speed).

When we kill the first yellow mob in the Breach, we gain a 20 seconds Onslaught too (20% extra attack speed).

Now, couple those bonuses with another combo: Vaal Cyclone (pretty hypster tbh but not really necessary, the important thing is to kill Breach monsters near the boss) + Haemophilia.

INSANE XPLOSIONS and the Guardians (except for Chimera who has some unavoidable phases) get literally deleted from the game.

I accidentally deleted Phoenix in about 5 seconds with this trick. It depends on the Breach density, but it's super fun!

Don't try this if you are not 100% confident with game mechanics!
Last edited by djnat on Oct 23, 2017, 6:26:46 PM
"
Let's talk about this baby.

We are Slayers. We gain 20% MORE damage on recently killing a mob, some spicy extra area of effect and the ability to build 3 frenzy charges from the Breach monsters thanks to Blood Rage (12% MORE damage and increased attack speed).

When we kill the first yellow mob in the Breach, we gain a 20 seconds Onslaught too (20% extra attack speed).

Now, couple those bonuses with another combo: Vaal Cyclone (pretty hypster tbh but not really necessary, the important thing is to kill Breach monsters near the boss) + Haemophilia.

Verified

INSANE XPLOSIONS and the Guardians (except for Chimera who has some unavoidable phases) get literally deleted from the game.

I accidentally deleted Phoenix in about 5 seconds with this trick. It depends on the Breach density, but it's super fun!

Don't try this if you are not 100% confident with game mechanics!

I heard from this before, was thinking about that too, would be a reason more to keep my Hemos in slot, because i love that explosions so much that i use them since there out XD.

BTW @djnat,
what do you think about AHFACK's crimson cycloner? Is this really worth the treenodes ( i can't believe it ) or is it another try to sell his mirror axe?
His guide is well-written and it's another possible cyclone approach.

I don't like the bleed damage generated by Cyclone, I prefer a better focus on direct damage (which means more shocking potential with Starforge).

I'm testing a different Cyclone setup in the last days. Since Warchief is better at shocking large health pool bosses (like guardians) I removed Ruthless from the Cyclone setup and now I am running Cyclone | DoFL | Maim | Melee phys | Conc effect / Inc area | Brutality.

The damage is pretty absurd for a full physical Cyclone and it's pretty realistic even for mono-phase guardians (i.e. all but Chimera) because Vaal Breach constantly gives us frenzy charge generation via Blood Rage, 20% more damage on recently killing, Onslaught and non-nerfed punishment procs... plus free flask recharging = 100% Lion's Roar uptime.
"
I'm testing a different Cyclone setup in the last days. Since Warchief is better at shocking large health pool bosses (like guardians) I removed Ruthless from the Cyclone setup and now I am running Cyclone | DoFL | Maim | Melee phys | Conc effect / Inc area | Brutality.

Nice to see iam not the only one,who is not using ruthless in the cyclone setup, my setup is exactly the same and it feels that it has the most power. testet bleeding an hour ago and it doesn't feel that strong, so i decided to switch back to that setup.

next days i'll see to get my hands on some shock chance, only the loss of kaom's to get that WC strong enough bites me a bit, but i'll see how this works out for me.

TY for your reply.

nice screenshot btw, numbers look really sick imo ;-)
Last edited by Prototype80 on Oct 25, 2017, 5:02:45 PM
As you can see, I have about 7.5k life WITHOUT Kaom's.

And I am lvl 98 atm.

Arakaali Pantheon Procs push my recovery from leech to 4.2k life per second, which I consider really strong even without Kaom's.
"
djnat wrote:
As you can see, I have about 7.5k life WITHOUT Kaom's.

And I am lvl 98 atm.

Arakaali Pantheon Procs push my recovery from leech to 4.2k life per second, which I consider really strong even without Kaom's.

Can you posted pob code of your build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info