[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Hmm i have all the items (gear) but i also have legacy voidheart ring.. is it usable for this build ?
What's a better helm enchant? 40% cyclone or increased attack speed for cyclone? I had someone mention IAS scales more dmg with brutality than the flat 40% dmg increase
Got this baby up for sale, if anyone is interested,

Hey everyone,
This is a great build and im really enjoying it.

Could someone please look at my character (DizzyDim - its open) and tell me what I should improve next?

My stats in HO are:
Life - 6517
DPS with inc. area - 89k
DPS with conc effect - 137k
Resistances - 86,79,83

I have a Kaom's in my stash, but im not sure if its better to use it (since AW goes down to 4L).
Also trying to get an enchanted Devoto's, but no luck yet.

Appreciate any advice, thanks!
Can i ask what god powers u use at this build!
And what jewels need at this build?

Have some unique jewels?
"
Rani0061 wrote:
Hmm i have all the items (gear) but i also have legacy voidheart ring.. is it usable for this build ?

No.

@BioPure: no unique jewels required.

Pantheons used are Arakaali (you need constant Blood Rage ON and a CWDT + IC setup) and Yugul.

Ideal jewels for this build - imho - should have %life + chance to shock / shock duration + 2 damage mods.

Hey guys i was wondering if i could get a little help with regearing or possibly changing my spec a little?

Currently I'm sitting on;

Armour: 8190
Health: 6179
DPS with increased area of: 65,636.5
DPS with conc: 99,422.1
Fire Res: 76%
Frost Res: 75%
Lightning Res: 75%
Chaos: 67%

all these stats are in my hideout without any flask / frenzy buffs.

Currently i'm feeling a little squishy. I'm pretty happy with my overall damage (would like to improve if possible but main focus is on tankyness)I'd love to get some assistance on how to perhaps increase my tankyness without forgoing alot of DPS. Currency isn't an issue as i've built up alot in standard so i'm happy to take any advice.

I'm currently farming for a cyclone enchant on my helm!! THanks alot!
IGN: Zanitth
LOL just noticed my cyclone is only level 19!!! I shall fix that right away xD
IGN: Zanitth
You are currently running an older version of Death's Oath.

The 3.0 Oath provides a free chaos DoT aura which is a slight damage increase in boss fights because it is boosted by the Conc Effect gem you use for Cyclone too. Plus, it gives extra flat life (which translates into about 200 extra final HP) which is nice.

The only problem with that body armour is that it doesn't allow the Arakaali Pantheon usage while mapping, because you are constantly debuffed by the chaos damage over time on kill and that dot cannot be stopped by the CWDT + IC trick because it's chaos based.

About the "tankiness" problem, it's difficult to evaluate your current state because your character profile is hidden. It would be nice to know your current character level, passive tree and how you filled your jewel slots.

About your gearing, you need some improvements:

- Lvl 21/20 Cyclone gem
- Cyclone damage enchantment on Devoto, like you already said
- Flat physical damage and attack speed on gloves
- Flat physical damage on your second ring
- 30% Movement Speed on boots
- A flask with the Warding suffix to remove map curses
- BotD, which is superior from both the offensive and defensive perspective, especially on bosses (The Retch is completely fine for mapping because it provides a better clearspeed)

Cheers!
Last edited by djnat on Oct 21, 2017, 7:00:06 AM
"
TheShortBus wrote:
What's a better helm enchant? 40% cyclone or increased attack speed for cyclone? I had someone mention IAS scales more dmg with brutality than the flat 40% dmg increase

If you want to get full "profit" from Starforge you should completely go for frontload damage rather than attack speed. Bigger hits = bigger shocks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info