[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Hi !
Thank you for the guide. I will run this tommorow. But I'm wondering now that EQ got buffs whether I can switch from Sunder to EQ after getting the enchant (if they didn't delete it).
If so, when exactly I should go EQ ?

Thanks & GL

Will depend on if they deleted the helm enchant, but he posted at the top of the thread. Helm enchant + 20/20 less duration gem then switch. Still think you'll be sunder for a few days at least though
Hey, do you believe focusing on quality gems is worthwhile or does it not matter that much? Which gems are most important to have % on?
Hello again.

I wanted to ask if it is posibble to run Hatred + Arctic Armor + Herhald of Ash if it is linked with a englighten level 2 or 3 ?

I'll have extra slot to have to do so and I wanto run these 3, is it posibble ? If so which level enlighten required ? Will the remaining mana will be enough ? Ty
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello again.

I wanted to ask if it is posibble to run Hatred + Arctic Armor + Herhald of Ash if it is linked with a englighten level 2 or 3 ?

I'll have extra slot to have to do so and I wanto run these 3, is it posibble ? If so which level enlighten required ? Will the remaining mana will be enough ? Ty

I would use this calculator to check, with level 2 or 3 enlighten it all depends on mana cost of your sunder/EQ and how much total mana you have as it will decide your remaining mana, remember you will need to be able to regenerate as well so it can be quite hard.
Last edited by ninyya on Jun 1, 2018, 8:47:15 AM
Thank you for this, it is useful. Well I calculated as %8 mana remaining anyways with a lvl3 englighten. I'm not sure if %8 will be enough, any ideas ?
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Thank you for this, it is useful. Well I calculated as %8 mana remaining anyways with a lvl3 englighten. I'm not sure if %8 will be enough, any ideas ?
I believe the only way to get these to work together would be to stack some mana and/or mana reg as at 875 mana you will have 70 left (think you can do 2 straight sunder with this) if the manacost in PoB is correct. but you will have to regen enough before the next sunder. I don't think you will gain enough defense from arctic armor to make it worth the sacrifice of stats on gear you will need. You could always try if you find an enlighten and get it to level 3, you could also try and get a level 4 enlighten, would buy you another 4% mana.
"
BatuBaker wrote:

You really shouldnt need Arctic Armour for anything other than red tier bosses and maybe your first Uber Lab before you grab the last ascendancy nodes.

Leveled the build 4 times since flashback ended and each time I try Izaro 1lvl more underleveled. You can tank Izaro slam with 3K life but obv dont. Just saying its possible.
Is it a good idea to path through the one-handed axe nodes while leveing and respecing later or is this just a waste of time having to run quests to get respec points later?
210k dps with a disfavour, in ur pob.. That seems kind of low?
Hey guys. first time sunder.

Currently using a 2h Mace at level 39.

Any tips on a decent weapon/legy i can use? I deal not that much damage.
And also does it matter if i link in my chest or the weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info