[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

witht he Ground Slam buffs. could this build work with the buffed Groundslam? or is the buffed EQ better?
Is using Perseverance with EQ a bad idea?
Was thinking it might affect the timings with aftershock if running fortify.
Also, if i have both 20/20 less duration and 30% less EQ durration enchant, is warped timepiece ABSOLUTELY needed to not clip the aftershock?
you just have to do the calcs, in pob
just note that the new eq afterschock delay-time isnt implemented yet. (new time is 1 sec so just use the duration modifier)

Take your Attacks per second and multiply it with the total skill effect multiplier, if the number is smaller than 1 you should be good to go.

I will probably just go eq with afterschock every 2nd hit, meaning i will try to reach aps*multiplier <2.

At least i hope thats how the calc works.

For the path of building provided from the creator, you get 3,03 aps and a multiplier of 0.31 that should be enough to avoid clipping.

PLZ correct me if i have a mistake in my logic here
What do you think of going 1H Axe with Soultaker instead of 2H?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Also, if i have both 20/20 less duration and 30% less EQ durration enchant, is warped timepiece ABSOLUTELY needed to not clip the aftershock?

Not anymore (3.3)
"
Freddydaking wrote:

If GGG didn't change the helm enchant, you will be able to stack some attack speed + Perseverance (Onslaught) + Blood Rage. You won't even need Warped Timepiece or any other cooldown item - just 30% reduced EQ duration helm enchant and 20/20 less duration support gem.
Last edited by 99prosorc on May 31, 2018, 8:14:50 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:

If GGG didn't change the helm enchant, you will be able to stack some attack speed + Perseverance (Onslaught) + Blood Rage. You won't even need Warped Timepiece or any other cooldown item - just 30% reduced EQ duration helm enchant and 20/20 less duration support gem.

Thanks for your time.
Doing this for league starter.
"
Orodreth85 wrote:
What do you think of going 1H Axe with Soultaker instead of 2H?

Will be fine - make sure to divine it / get one with high pdps AND use a stat stick with 60%+ of phys dmg as extra ... dmg in your off hand!
yo man, i like the build. this is my first real run at PoE - so im a complete noob. i'm having some trouble starting out even with the "starter" build haha.

i guess im at a bit of a loss as to what i should be doing really early levels (pre 12) and from 12 - 20 ish? how do you go about getting your correct gear before the gear that you have listed in the guide? im sure this is all stuff everyone knows, but i dont! help a brother out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info