[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Question for you 99, you plan on running uber lab much this league, even after seeing the way the incursion mechanics work? Just curious the time you plan on spending playing with the league mechanic vs uber lab on this league starter.

"
Holdand wrote:
yo man, i like the build. this is my first real run at PoE - so im a complete noob. i'm having some trouble starting out even with the "starter" build haha.

i guess im at a bit of a loss as to what i should be doing really early levels (pre 12) and from 12 - 20 ish? how do you go about getting your correct gear before the gear that you have listed in the guide? im sure this is all stuff everyone knows, but i dont! help a brother out?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mcmRHKDpMzxsnG7UKZLgRclkXT3mDUTplaovvbf-h3Q/edit?usp=sharing

Made a cheat sheet for my own personal use, you could also link the Path of Building code into poe roadmap website.

I too had questions with leveling, so I leveled the character 3 times since Flashback ended. As far as my experiences go (not much), worry about life, resist caps, and use the Blackstone + rustic Sash recipe on 1H axe with higher than 1.4 attack per second.

Start with Cleave or Molten Strike from 1 - 12 and then use sunder. As far as when to transition to a 2H axe, I think it will vary on drops? Ideally you can buy a princess sword day 1 and dual wield a high pdps axe with that.

Just my input, would like to get OPs input as I am pretty set on this as my 3.3 started
"
mattmo wrote:
Question for you 99, you plan on running uber lab much this league, even after seeing the way the incursion mechanics work? Just curious the time you plan on spending playing with the league mechanic vs uber lab on this league starter.

I will make a bow build for farming shaped maps with IIQ gear / Incursions / Temple about 1-2 weeks into the league.
"
Oceanbuffalo wrote:
"
Holdand wrote:
yo man, i like the build. this is my first real run at PoE - so im a complete noob. i'm having some trouble starting out even with the "starter" build haha.

i guess im at a bit of a loss as to what i should be doing really early levels (pre 12) and from 12 - 20 ish? how do you go about getting your correct gear before the gear that you have listed in the guide? im sure this is all stuff everyone knows, but i dont! help a brother out?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mcmRHKDpMzxsnG7UKZLgRclkXT3mDUTplaovvbf-h3Q/edit?usp=sharing

Made a cheat sheet for my own personal use, you could also link the Path of Building code into poe roadmap website.

I too had questions with leveling, so I leveled the character 3 times since Flashback ended. As far as my experiences go (not much), worry about life, resist caps, and use the Blackstone + rustic Sash recipe on 1H axe with higher than 1.4 attack per second.

Start with Cleave or Molten Strike from 1 - 12 and then use sunder. As far as when to transition to a 2H axe, I think it will vary on drops? Ideally you can buy a princess sword day 1 and dual wield a high pdps axe with that.

Just my input, would like to get OPs input as I am pretty set on this as my 3.3 started

hey man, thanks for the input. i've looked at the google doc and that will help me out a ton. i'm not sure what you mean by use the blackstone + rustic sash recipe on a 1H axe? i assume im enchanting the weapon, but not sure how to go about doing that
Hi, can this build be cyclone ???
just a quick skill tree//gear i have done
just like to do all izaro buffs all day and map like underground sea for xp :)
https://pastebin.com/Ca67Fqmi
or this

https://pastebin.com/5JCcRMtz
Last edited by JuhlDk on May 31, 2018, 4:04:39 PM
Hello.

Thanks for a good EQ build. I want to ask you one question, I want to run Kaom's Heart instead of totem setup, do you think it is a good idea ?

Thank you.
"
Holdand wrote:
hey man, thanks for the input. i've looked at the google doc and that will help me out a ton. i'm not sure what you mean by use the blackstone + rustic sash recipe on a 1H axe? i assume im enchanting the weapon, but not sure how to go about doing that

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system
ctrl+f rustic sash

"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello.

Thanks for a good EQ build. I want to ask you one question, I want to run Kaom's Heart instead of totem setup, do you think it is a good idea ?

Thank you.

Guide recommends 1.7 - 2k on armor slot because the main defense goal is phys mitigation. Kaom's is way less armor. You can still use Kaom's if you prefer it. You will have a higher life pool sure.. but you will get hit harder.. so be aware of the tradeoff.
Last edited by Bustled on May 31, 2018, 4:54:12 PM
great guide, planning on starting it for 3.3. I've never done an uber lab league starter before so I had a few q's.

Do you run /dnd on all your labs or do you let trade messages through and respond during/after? Wondering what the best way to be efficient is.

Is it worth carrying 1 person through if offering supply is low (for their offering+loot)? I'm guessing setting up a poetrade shop to buy offerings is the most easy/convenient way to get them?

Do you buy Guardian maps early on to run and sell the loot+fragments or do Shaper?

Cheers mate, appreciate any advice.
"
Bustled wrote:
great guide, planning on starting it for 3.3. I've never done an uber lab league starter before so I had a few q's.

Do you run /dnd on all your labs or do you let trade messages through and respond during/after? Wondering what the best way to be efficient is.

Is it worth carrying 1 person through if offering supply is low (for their offering+loot)? I'm guessing setting up a poetrade shop to buy offerings is the most easy/convenient way to get them?

Do you buy Guardian maps early on to run and sell the loot+fragments or do Shaper?

Cheers mate, appreciate any advice.

I don't do /dnd - I respond to big trades immediately "lab ...". Only do big trades inbetween labs. Do any other trade when you're taking a break in order to convert small currencies / buy offerings / ....

I never carry.

If you want to farm Guardians, farm Chimera because of Scourge... just map infront of Chimera till you get the map... Don't forget to chisel and vaal high tier maps (~T13-15) / Zana mod on T16s (don't vaal) - you may use Sac fragments too (Dusk + Dawn).
Last edited by 99prosorc on May 31, 2018, 7:11:07 PM
Hi !
Thank you for the guide. I will run this tommorow. But I'm wondering now that EQ got buffs whether I can switch from Sunder to EQ after getting the enchant (if they didn't delete it).
If so, when exactly I should go EQ ?

Thanks & GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info