[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

ok got it, thanks for the help!
"
Asag wrote:
How we proc bleed on mob to benefit from Warchief bloodlust?

The Cleaving axe DPS nodes have chance to bleed, 25%, and disfavour has 25% chance.
"
Asag wrote:
How we proc bleed on mob to benefit from Warchief bloodlust?

Axe Nodes in the skill tree left side of Marauder. (big circle).
Make sure SUNDER dont got the Gem (bloodlust) that Prevent the "Cause of bleed".

This is how the effect is applied.
A. PLayer use Sunder = attack = applies Poison/Bleed.
B. Warchief's Damage get increased from Sunders Bleed application.

Simple :)
- A little side note. IF YOUR DOING "VORICI-LOW-LIFE" equip the Bloodlust gem in Sunder link and use "Default Attack" (sword icon) this will prevent the DoT Effects to be applied.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
bjohnson5274 wrote:
How are you eliminating mana cost and spending health instead without using the blood magic support gem? I don't see any nodes on the tree or any links that i should be getting to achieve what you have (spending life instead of mana for Sunder without blood rage support gem). Sorry for noob question, still learning :)

A. Blood Magic is used for LEAP (movement ability), You overregen 34life easily. (~744Life/sec)
-- You also got Life, Mana Leech to keep up life easier.
-- CWDT+Blood Rage = Improves the Life Leeching even further.

B. No you dont use the Blood magic node in the tree, that is only used for ES version Builds
for those who reserve life to activate more auras. (Aurabot normaly do this).

SUNDER ::: Still uses the 120-170 Mana "remaining pool"
The mana is quickly regained from your (Life and Mana leech) node.
Thus when you attack.
- Yes HATRED + Herald of Ash = 75% mana reserved // 25% Mana still availible.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
Just wondering, why not added fire dmg instead of maim for 6th link sunder?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Just wondering, why not added fire dmg instead of maim for 6th link sunder?

The setup is this:
Sunder + Conc + Melee Phys + Multistrike + Fortify + Maim

(Maim is a must as it scaled the damage, its vital).

Note: If you dont want to use the Fortify (using them with leap)
- Use Ruthlessness instead of more dmg on the 3rd wave by 75% more.

To answear your question "Added fire" is not valid enough as this is a physical damage build.
We are not using Elemental damage in that scale that would go even near any of the support gems we using to scale up the damage in the way it ramps up right now.

- Added fire damage support, are basicly faar to weak!
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Mar 15, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
its possbile to get more dps with two Varunastra Then Atziri's Disfavour?or Starforge
?
Last edited by NecV2 on Mar 15, 2018, 1:00:17 PM
I'm currently playing Tectonic with a Staff, and as I progress into the high tier maps, I'm unable to survive and kill many of the bosses, which is why I'm considering switching into this build.

So what additional uniques would you recommend? I currently have a 6L Belly, 6+ exalts worth of currency, and can sell my 6L Hegemony - which would allow me to buy an Atziri's plus some other upgrades. My profile is public, so you can view my character.
hello, just pooping in to share my progress in Bestiary SSF HC. Nice build btw, clearing most T1-6, working through 7-8 slowly, need a better chest and weapon before I will try to go further, but comfy so far, no real close calls except almost ripped to Tribunal Shavronne

Spoiler

ugh my amulet is so bad. and I need to 5l soon.

I also want to use
, is it good for this build?
"
:::: Hanzoli ::::
I have couple of questions

A. Is Death's Door is viable for this build?
- "I would say yes, immune to bleed, otherwise just make sure you got the 75% Resistance Cold-Fire-Lightning (try get +30-40 "if possible" additional Chaos resistance") so with all 8ECs you get like +10 Chaos resistance."

B. main problem is my mana... 2 auras later i have 136 mana and that finishes 4-5 sunder uses, do you guys have mana leech or using mana flasks ?
- "You need an node below DUELIST called (Life and Mana leech), This should always keep your mana at full while fightning."

(We also got an Ascendancy Node that DOUBLE our ARMOR - Get 2500-5500 Armor chests)
Example of a fairly good one is "Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate" 2500 Armor
- Just ignore the Crab skill Aura + the Crab shield bonus.
- Except for that the entire set could in a way be nice for a Juggernaut build.

:::: healfear ::::
Qoute:AND YOU DIDNT PICK FUCKING IRON REFLEXES IN THE TREE...

First No need to be CAPS your message
Secondly He maybe have not GOT to it yet?, Not everyone is going down first...

- Evasion is converted to Armor (90% Physical Damage Reduction)!
- Fortify, More Damage, Reduces Hits from Physical (especilly crits).

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAALkACxEDAFnG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5rY3Pfnas6hj3MnzZ-OtkUsGj4mEwd1n-TjIX4Sb4FHHZfIIHDjw6UryfGJH8SxRN8kETTIZgYVLvTl4TQKAhYHTxKaWPYG8nmmpEnlO7ktAS4XrvBS107aLqhO-pJ5Bsh2qplITZR369NmVNvqe77ZHOOQ4JlnKpxPbGrmebrj4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZqyqWfOfPi3SGjiQVScvAAAAAAA=

This helped so much actually i dont have anything to say about it. Thank you, again !

My other problem is; i have

These items atm and i have 34K tool tip dps(Talking about sunder w/Hatred and Herald of Ash). Killing izaro very very slowly. Argus aswell. Can you guys or can you give me tips for that or it is just normal to have that dps
Last edited by Hanzoli on Mar 15, 2018, 3:57:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info