[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"

First No need to be CAPS your message
Secondly He maybe have not GOT to it yet?, Not everyone is going down first...

Or maybe he just ignored leveling tree? I get sick of the fact that players make mistakes already on the ready-made build, cuz they are blind, or they want to change something in the build and then they start to cry because they have something that does not work. I mean you understand me.
I'm torn on what to pick for my 4th ascendancy. I definitely want Unflinching, Unstoppable and Unbreakable.

Is there any merit to considering Undeniable and then taking the Attack speed and accuracy nodes around Sanctity and Retribution? 40%+ accuracy rating leads to a lot of extra attack speed with Undeniable, plus the extra 9% speed from the nodes straight up. Will the damage from that be more than from Unyielding with 8 endurance charges?

Really enjoying this build, was able to do Uber lab pretty safely, will start farming it now soon. Up to Level 79 now, my highest lvl character in POE so far.

What should I prioritize for new gear at this point? Save up for Atziri's Disfavor? 6L armor?

Thanks for the build and for any advice!

Last edited by hovereels on Mar 14, 2018, 7:52:09 AM
"
hovereels wrote:
I'm torn on what to pick for my 4th ascendancy. I definitely want Unflinching, Unstoppable and Unbreakable.

Is there any merit to considering Undeniable and then taking the Attack speed and accuracy nodes around Sanctity and Retribution? 40%+ accuracy rating leads to a lot of extra attack speed with Undeniable, plus the extra 9% speed from the nodes straight up. Will the damage from that be more than from Unyielding with 8 endurance charges?

Really enjoying this build, was able to do Uber lab pretty safely, will start farming it now soon. Up to Level 79 now, my highest lvl character in POE so far.

What should I prioritize for new gear at this point? Save up for Atziri's Disfavor? 6L armor?

Thanks for the build and for any advice!

Please do not discard the ascendancies, They are very powerful and thanks to them i have managed to do things early on with "Junk Gear".
With other builds it took longer to get the gear and the required "Defensive gear + Life" to survive.
- No its not worth swap to the DPS versions, you do more then enough, my sunder does around 65-90k dps atm + 77k Warchief, Thats Absolutely more then enough even for Guardians, Shaper.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Mar 14, 2018, 7:57:02 AM
pre-disfavour: kitavas feast > hezmanas or does the splash just suck on bosses? maybe feast and hezmanas swapping?
Thanks for the build. after 12 Uber Lab runs i was able to buy the Disfavour (only managed to 5 link atm, but all good). Levelling was smooth as was mapping Up to t10 (started running lab once i found out about channel 820 :P.

Running uber lab when fully buffed is a joke with this build, again thanks for the build and guide, much appreciated.

Char is open to public.
How we proc bleed on mob to benefit from Warchief bloodlust?
Hi guys!
I have used leap slam only as enabler for fortify+charges before i jump on a group.
I know im not suitable for (fast) labs but im aiming more on endgame as a whole.
Life is at 6500 achieved with 3 jewels giving each 7% (so less dps)
devoto is there because i dont get iron reflexes and i get more speed+chaos res
overall i lose about 400 life from different gear but have bettered other defences
below is tree + gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYLYQ3NDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxFrsX4RiRGjgcziFVJvgnICcvK1As-y3SLlMwdzWSOQ46UjrhPC09_ECgR35N404yUEdYY1nzWf5dpF4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZlRnm2hlaPJyD3KpdO12rHh6eu97dHuMfNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaooijM-QVZHOlG-XeZ8-ogCi6qZXqSeplKyqrY2uPq5Qr2yvp7c-u-28n702vqfAAcBmwKbBo8T2xq7G2Msez37SONNv2L3ZfNrB3D3d1eJh5FHqGO8O707wH_JF8932SPcy97n46_xL_gr-VP6P?accountName=ntreik&characterName=Ntreikon

What can i improve?
Last edited by ntreik on Mar 14, 2018, 6:17:52 PM
"
ntreik wrote:
Hi guys!
I have used leap slam only as enabler for fortify+charges before i jump on a group.
I know im not suitable for (fast) labs but im aiming more on endgame as a whole.
Life is at 6500 achieved with 3 jewels giving each 7% (so less dps)
devoto is there because i dont get iron reflexes and i get more speed+chaos res
overall i lose about 400 life from different gear but have bettered other defences
below is tree + gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYLYQ3NDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxFrsX4RiRGjgcziFVJvgnICcvK1As-y3SLlMwdzWSOQ46UjrhPC09_ECgR35N404yUEdYY1nzWf5dpF4TXz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZlRnm2hlaPJyD3KpdO12rHh6eu97dHuMfNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaooijM-QVZHOlG-XeZ8-ogCi6qZXqSeplKyqrY2uPq5Qr2yvp7c-u-28n702vqfAAcBmwKbBo8T2xq7G2Msez37SONNv2L3ZfNrB3D3d1eJh5FHqGO8O707wH_JF8932SPcy97n46_xL_gr-VP6P?accountName=ntreik&characterName=Ntreikon

What can i improve?

Spiked gloves with 16% attack speed and either Belt of the Deceiver or Perseverance
How are you eliminating mana cost and spending health instead without using the blood magic support gem? I don't see any nodes on the tree or any links that i should be getting to achieve what you have (spending life instead of mana for Sunder without blood rage support gem). Sorry for noob question, still learning :)
"
bjohnson5274 wrote:
How are you eliminating mana cost and spending health instead without using the blood magic support gem? I don't see any nodes on the tree or any links that i should be getting to achieve what you have (spending life instead of mana for Sunder without blood rage support gem). Sorry for noob question, still learning :)

He isn't spending life instead of mana. Herald of ash + Hatred is 75% mana reserved, so you have 25% mana left.

I did not understand your blood rage question, but blood rage is a buff you get for 10 secs I think, and during that time you have more life leech, but you also suffer a degen. However, we have a very high life regen, so the degen of blood rage does not affect us. Blood rage also grants us a chance to get frenzy charges on kill. Keep blood rage on lvl 1, dont level it, because the life leech and chance to gain frenzy charges are enough at lvl 1, but the degen increases at higher levels.

If you pay attention to the skill tree in the op, there is a node called "Vitality Void", on the bottom side of the tree. To get there, you get the node "Life and Mana leech". This node allows you to sustain your mana. You get 0.4% of your damage back as mana.
Last edited by jokerprophet on Mar 14, 2018, 7:26:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info