[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

30% quality corruption from beasts looks really good for disfavour
If anyone is interested, im looking to sell my
13.5ex
3ex
90c
45c
45c.
thanks for you build, had, and still have alot of fun with it, hats of to you sir.
Last edited by Resba on Mar 17, 2018, 10:00:09 PM
Hey guys, So far I've had major issues completing Phoenix and Chimera - in fact, I had to get someone to help with both, and only Phoenix turned out with a kill. I now have two Minotaur maps and wanna make sure I can complete it. That said, what more can I do with my current gear/flasks/skills to be able to down these guardians on a consistent basis? Thanks!

"
JordanT7 wrote:
If anyone is interested, im looking to sell my
13.5ex
3ex
90c
45c
45c.

Said in PM
Guys has anyone thought or tried out the new armor from Bestiary League? Seems quite solid and if anyone tried it can you please share opinions and maybe tree changes because if you get the set you can't be stunned or bleeded so we can respec the tree? im talking about
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace
and the other set items from this set :)
"
nasko94444444 wrote:
Guys has anyone thought or tried out the new armor from Bestiary League? Seems quite solid and if anyone tried it can you please share opinions and maybe tree changes because if you get the set you can't be stunned or bleeded so we can respec the tree? im talking about
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace
and the other set items from this set :)

its a fine armor but it dosnt really add anything outside of being a solid piece of armor. this build should be phys resistance capped at most times anyways.
"
Drexl27 wrote:
Hey guys, So far I've had major issues completing Phoenix and Chimera - in fact, I had to get someone to help with both, and only Phoenix turned out with a kill. I now have two Minotaur maps and wanna make sure I can complete it. That said, what more can I do with my current gear/flasks/skills to be able to down these guardians on a consistent basis? Thanks!

- Are your defenses around 20-21k? With that Belly of the Beast I bet you're somewhere between 10and 15k max.
- Change vulnerability to enfeeble, which lowers the enemies accuracy and damage (crit chance, crit multi and raw offense).
- I'd run either Stone Golem or Fire Golem instead of your Lightning Golem

I'd advise you to follow his build to the letter.
Last edited by Genji084 on Mar 19, 2018, 5:05:25 AM
still going in SSF HC, thanks again for the build mr OP. Finally 5 linked and got the uber lab open, planning to run it today or tomorrow

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info