[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Bigmosaysno wrote:
What kind of DPS are you guys getting with full build with Sunder/EQ. Just curious and would like to compare

With all of my flasks up, my sunder primary wave = 468K, sunder shockwaves = 187k, and ancestral warchief (5L) = 263k. I'm currently level 94, but when I hit 96 and 6L the warchief, the combined dps should go up another 90K.
Last edited by PizzyStrizzy on Jun 29, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

what should i start to upgrade first ?
Get a 2-handed axe.
"
"
crazyidiotg wrote:
What is the reasoning for having fortify on main skill as opposed to just having it on leap slam and leaping just to keep it up. this would allow for another damage gem (more than what fortify provides) to the 5L setup.

It's because juggernaut ascedancy Unyielding

"30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on You"

I find it also much more easier and smoother to not jumping around when killing izaro, u can just facetank him and spam sunder.

Hey? where does the Jugg Unyielding ascendancy state that fortify gives all the buffs you are quoting?

Still puzzled as to why a fortify gem is needed to support sunder?
"
tkuras wrote:
"
"
crazyidiotg wrote:
What is the reasoning for having fortify on main skill as opposed to just having it on leap slam and leaping just to keep it up. this would allow for another damage gem (more than what fortify provides) to the 5L setup.

It's because juggernaut ascedancy Unyielding

"30% increased Damage while you have Fortify
1.5% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second while you have Fortify
25% increased effect of Fortify on You"

I find it also much more easier and smoother to not jumping around when killing izaro, u can just facetank him and spam sunder.

Hey? where does the Jugg Unyielding ascendancy state that fortify gives all the buffs you are quoting?

Still puzzled as to why a fortify gem is needed to support sunder?

That's what unyielding used to do in 3.1.
Yes, exactly, so why do we need fortify to support sunder then? Doesn't maim contribute more damage than fortify in a 5 or 6 link? Whenever I substitute fortify instead of maim in my weapon, my dps drops.
"
tkuras wrote:
Yes, exactly, so why do we need fortify to support sunder then? Doesn't maim contribute more damage than fortify in a 5 or 6 link? Whenever I substitute fortify instead of maim in my weapon, my dps drops.

Well fortify is still helpful defensively. Are you using the Perseverance belt? It gives you onslaught while you have fortify, which can definitely boost dps. Also what other supports are you using? I use fortify and maim (sunder + melee phys + fotify + conc effect + multistrike + maim).
Without question fortify is a great defensive gem. I'm using it with leap slam to jump and stun, but I don't think it contributes any additional damage to sunder if it is not socketed in my current 5 link sunder setup. I'm using melee damage, faster attacks, multi and maim. I'm currently level 70 and about to finish act 9...so far, killing everything easily....but once I upgrade to a 5 link Kaom's axe, I'm thinking that maim is BIS compared to fortify for damage. Unfortunately, I cant test this with POB cause I'm playing this character on my xbox. Tooltip tells me I drop significant dps and cant view this when buffed and playing. Also, have never seen fortify used offensively except on this and other players builds that use 2h axes.
Just wanted to do a quick check to see how I'm doing.

Uber lab is no problem with this setup so, other than speeding that up I feel like I'm probably in a good place.

Mapping is kind of a drag but I'm only doing it at this point to pick up a few more skill points for more dps/life. Will probably stop when I hit 90.

Thank you!!

Is there anywhere to go from here that'd be a helpful leap? I'm at 82 right now, and it seems like the only possible jumps are for a 6-link or an Atziri's axe, and they're both way outside my price range at the minute.

It's been a great build to level with, but the damage is incredibly lacking now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info