[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hit 100 with this build because I hate my life, it took a while but I literally could not die in T11 maps and it took quite a bit to kill me in a T15. Shaper + guardians all downed with red elder easily doable. Certainly a great build if you just want to hit 90 and farm some T14-15's for guardian maps to sell or complete yourself.

"
Buesketter wrote:
Hit 100 with this build because I hate my life, it took a while but I literally could not die in T11 maps and it took quite a bit to kill me in a T15. Shaper + guardians all downed with red elder easily doable. Certainly a great build if you just want to hit 90 and farm some T14-15's for guardian maps to sell or complete yourself.

Noticed that you are running Earthquake. Do you feel it is better/faster for mapping than Sunder?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Hi !

I'm new to the game and I'm trying to follow your guide.
You are spending points on the tree for "2Hand weapon", isn't Sunder better with dual wield? If so, how would these pooints help ?

Thank you!
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
Buesketter wrote:

Noticed that you are running Earthquake. Do you feel it is better/faster for mapping than Sunder?

Played around with sunder a bit, but earthquake won in the end. If you have a proper setup with helm enchant (30% reduced earthquake duration) and a 20/20 less duration support linked then fine-tune your attack speed its really comfy to map with. Single target is lacking but it is made up for with vaal earthquakes INSANE damage boost to burn down bosses.

Hey there this is my equip atm i have alittle problem in when i try the trial incurison whit alva its possible i need a little speed or is my problem
"
Buesketter wrote:
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
Buesketter wrote:

Played around with sunder a bit, but earthquake won in the end. If you have a proper setup with helm enchant (30% reduced earthquake duration) and a 20/20 less duration support linked then fine-tune your attack speed its really comfy to map with. Single target is lacking but it is made up for with vaal earthquakes INSANE damage boost to burn down bosses.

What was your setup with the Vaal EQ? Im going to go into uber labs with this build should i just switch regular EQ for Vaal EQ?
how do you afford hatred, herald of ash and arctic armour?
What would be the best support to drop from the sunder setup if I only have a 5-link?

I was thinking about dropping fortify and putting that in leap slam but is that a good idea if I'm on hardcore?
What kind of DPS are you guys getting with full build with Sunder/EQ. Just curious and would like to compare
Is there a way to check if your aftershocks are "clipping" due to having too much attack speed? I currently have the 30% helm enchant and 20Q Lesser Duration but not level 20 yet, is that enough to NOT use a Warped TImepiece?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info