PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

I was running with a friend on blood aqua and he was killing everything, was just acting like a small aura bot for him
Anyone else always running out of mana? I am always out of mana.
why tf my life regen is only 580
"
jaydubz wrote:

I'm not, are you running the life use on your leap?
"
xfrenchyx wrote:
"
jaydubz wrote:

I'm not, are you running the life use on your leap?

I realized I was too low of a level and didn't have enough passive skill points. I was able to get the life/mana leech for 0.4% and I rarely run out now.
The way leech works is you don't need much % of damage leeched. You really just need a little bit from somewhere and you'll be pretty good. In brief, 'Increased Life Leech Per Second' and '% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate' will make you leech more. '#% damage leeched as life' just increases your leech duration, but is required to get somewhere for you to leech at all.
so the optimal attack speed for EQ is ard 3?
Can this FACETANK traps? As in, completely AFK the shit out of the lab except izaro fights? (which should just be facetanked while holding EQ)

I need the answer! :D
"
Tumzie wrote:
Can this FACETANK traps? As in, completely AFK the shit out of the lab except izaro fights? (which should just be facetanked while holding EQ)

I need the answer! :D

I've been running this build all league and I can't imagine how one could possibly die in the lab.
Just wanted to say this build rocks! I am not at all a competetive player in the sense that i don't have a lot of time for POE and the time that i have i want to play instead of theorycraft.
This guide did the job; hack, slash, loot and repeat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info