Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

"
Kavlor wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
DrDraids wrote:
The company is over 10 years old and the PC version isn't even finished yet...... Hell it's not even bug free, in fact, you're still adding them with every patch!

Show me a bug-free game out there and I shall show you the gates of Utopia.

Yeah exactely.Games are too complex these days to ever be bug free and new content can end up adding more in.Blizzard would leave major bugs in D2 and they were a bigger company than GGG back then.At least GGG are always hard at work with POE,can't accuse them of being lazy.

I never encountered a major bug in all of my time playing d2. maybe you are talking about exploits though, I wouldn't know then.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
so it got "upgraded" to 5 flasks, eh. but 4 skills = LOL (and that is a pun, btw ;-))

X,A,B,Y,RT+X,RT+A,RT+B,RT+Y = 8 skill buttons, bro)
"
Nicksiren wrote:
Talk to me once you get on PS4.

Same here, would love to see it on ps4 and play with some psn friends
IGN: IceIceLady
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
A little thank you for the pc players who entirely funded this pathetic crap maybe..?

what are you complaining about, you got the harbinger league, which chris wilson himself spent 15 minutes on to design and code!

Ok this made my day
The First blood pack is not avaliable im Brazilian Live store despite the beta game were. It`s even translated to PT-BR. Will it come untill launch?
just wondering, what would have been the problem with keeping the game going till the weekend? was just getting into the game again....lol jk.... just can't wait for the 24th :D
There is a buff to 5 flasks! thats 20% more flasks :D
Better dont quote me - often editing right after posting:)
"
DrDraids wrote:
The company is over 10 years old and the PC version isn't even finished yet...... Hell it's not even bug free, in fact, you're still adding them with every patch!

Not sure if serious (troll?), but: The game has left beta stage and become "finished" (1.0) in October 2013. Since then we got countless of cost-free expansions, maintenance and content - in fact more than I have ever seen for any other game. If you compare 1.0 to 3.0 ... mind = blown.

Apart from server-issues on expansion release days (which even a multi-billion company like Blizzard can't avoid) and some minor stuff like graphic flickering I have seen really just one real bug in four years. That's again less than any other AAA title. When you consider how large the game has become and how relatively small GGG is as a development studio, then again mind = blown. Such quality, and if there are bugs they are fixed quickly. Most AAA games nowadays are: You pay 60+++ bucks, you get one or two patches and after a year the game is abandoned, no matter if there are bugs or not, maybe there are some pay DLCs...

GGG and PoE are really the climax of ongoing game development, community interaction and fair f2p model in today's gaming world. They deserve every support.
Is there a list of fixes and changes intended for the release version of Path of Exile on the Xbox 1?
and when will I be able to play PoE on my PS4?
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info