Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

"
Bluntexile wrote:
A little thank you for the pc players who entirely funded this pathetic crap maybe..?

From someone with 0 supporter packs purchased? Lol
Nintendo Switch version next?
"
vladimars wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
A little thank you for the pc players who entirely funded this pathetic crap maybe..?

You can hide those pathetic forum titles, inform yourself before speaking i'd say.
I don't feel the need to show what i buy to everyone.
IGN: Bluntexile
huge thx GGG a real smooth (like chocolate) XB beta. Makes a huge difference to a player testing out a beta to find its quality gameplay throughout, in this age of extremely shoddy testing prior to launch and then having to patch on day 1...this beta has been a revalation. Good job all round to everyone at GGG.
Just a couple of quick questions if i may.
will we have to install a new client ?
how do i convert this PC account to a XB1 account ?

and yes i too will buying the accessory pack
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
vladimars wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:

You can hide those pathetic forum titles, inform yourself before speaking i'd say.
I don't feel the need to show what i buy to everyone.

You mad bro?

Maby stop crying so much?

You thit not fund shit bro, you chose to support GGG for the awesome game they greated.
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
Last edited by D1SA3LE on Aug 18, 2017, 11:35:21 AM
"
Bluntexile wrote:

So, wait: you're upset that no one (so far) is thanking the PC fanbase directly? And are further upset that there's even a console version in the first place? That's... I don't know what to say to that actually...

---

On a somewhat related note, this is why I like giving GGG money. I played some of the closed beta and outside of some clarification as to which button doing what action, it holds very well. So, uh... how about an account transfer or something of the sort, eh? Eh?? Or maybe controller support for the PC version, eh? Eh??
Oh... I need this interface compatible with xBox controller in PC version!!!!

Please?
Please bring the game on Nvidia Shield TV as well. It will help people who travel a lot, enjoy their favorite game!
IGN: Sinnerboy
Preordered.

Question...will our One characters have the ability to be shone?

Thanks!
Really nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info