Path of Exile on Xbox One will Launch on August 24

Are we there yet? longest wait ever </3
how much hours to go live??/
Last edited by willianvon on Aug 23, 2017, 11:22:46 PM
do we have to download the client again who was participating at the betA?
Last edited by willianvon on Aug 23, 2017, 11:26:35 PM
Yes you Must Download the Client again
Wait I just realize the time is at which it's too be released , is that 10 o'clock p.m? I'm not gonna be able to play until the day after, why so late into the night ? Or is my conversion wrong ? Lol
Psalms of Moribund
Can you help me ?
There are 2 version on Xbox store: 1 free, and 1 first blood cost 19$
Free cannot download
First blood can download
I need free version :(
"
PhuocThien wrote:
Can you help me ?
There are 2 version on Xbox store: 1 free, and 1 first blood cost 19$
Free cannot download
First blood can download
I need free version :(
First blood = pre order pack. Free cannot be downloaded because the game isn't out for another 14 hours.
Last edited by acidytrips on Aug 24, 2017, 4:07:24 AM
"
ghstbr wrote:
Wait I just realize the time is at which it's too be released , is that 10 o'clock p.m? I'm not gonna be able to play until the day after, why so late into the night ? Or is my conversion wrong ? Lol
Yes, 10pm gmt. Why, Because it's releasing in all time zones at once. 10pm gmt is 2pm pacific. Which means it's a lunch time release actually since GGG Are a New Zealand based company.
Last edited by acidytrips on Aug 24, 2017, 4:11:07 AM
I thought it's FREE??? Can't download it because "not sold separately". So I HAVE to buy the First Blood Bundle? WTF? Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/0z8id
So it's not released on the 24th technically very technically it's the 25th since most Americans are not gonna be able to play on the 24th . Fan-fucking-tastric, no really ....
Psalms of Moribund

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info