0.9.6d Patch Notes

"
PaxPro wrote:
no drop increase in chaos? T.T

There never was an explicit drop decrease. In 0.9.6 we reduced the number of boss monsters. We've now increased them a little again in a tapered way with emphasis on rares rather than magics (which is equivalent to a drop increase because there are more boss drops occuring).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
PaxPro wrote:
no drop increase in chaos? T.T

There never was an explicit drop decrease. In 0.9.6 we reduced the number of boss monsters. We've now increased them a little again in a tapered way with emphasis on rares rather than magics (which is equivalent to a drop increase because there are more boss drops occuring).

Oh my bad, didn't looked at it that way, seems so obvious now :)

Tnx for clarification.
Insan
Password protected leagues.

Cutthroat Invitational?
I want to see the 0.9.7 patch notes! :D This are some nice fixes but please, show us what content are you planning to add in the next patch ^^

Thanks for your hard work!!
Last edited by Sartormc on Feb 16, 2012, 8:28:07 PM
"
Lo4f wrote:

Cutthroat Invitational?

I think its rather for Custom (player created and driven) Leagues with custom rules.

"I want to see the 0.9.7 patch notes! :D This are some nice fixes but please, show us what content are you planning to add in the next patch ^^"

I think its a little to early to show 9.7 Patch NOtes but promsed ong ago update to Beta Manifesto and updating shedule will be nice.
"
Chris wrote:

• Added support for password-protected leagues.

lolol lan event support
"
  • Added performance metric logging to the patching client in order to test various CDNs.

:OOOOO

This sounds like good news!
Sucks I am at work, really excited about chaos
Yes, a Beta Manifesto update is coming soon.

Soon means whenever I find time to finish it this weekend :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Yes, a Beta Manifesto update is coming soon.

Soon means whenever I find time to finish it this weekend :)

Great! I am very much looking forward to this!
"
Lo4f wrote:

They're gonna run a ladder for attendees at A6 Lan
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info