Stuck on a loading screen

"
Diligence109 wrote:
highlights are that I'm running XP SP3 on a '06 MacBook Pro with a Radeon X1600 with Omega drivers... pretty old rig here, wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make the cut :(

I'm afraid it's not quite recent enough to run the game, sorry! Another player reported upgrading the graphics card let him run the game, but that may not be an option with a MacBook. Sorry!
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
I'm afraid it's not quite recent enough to run the game, sorry! Another player reported upgrading the graphics card let him run the game, but that may not be an option with a MacBook. Sorry!

looks like I'll be joining in on the fun only after I work up the money to build a new desktop :(

promise me you'll use my ten bucks to make the game super extra awesome for when I come play it later!
I'm having the same problem - Characters in Shore Encampment get stuck on Loading Screen. Was able to Log in With a Character at Forest Encampment, and tried taking WP To Shore Encampment and got stuck on Loading screen. Now that character is useless as well.

They seem to work fine on European Server, (I tried the server toggling but it didn't work) but as for American server, I can't take any of my characters into Shore Encampment without experiencing the perpetual loading screen.

It doesn't seem like, from reading here, that this problem has been solved. Did I miss something?

I basically cannot play in Act 1 the way it stands now.
It's a timer thing - The broken town instance will reset after 15 minutes, as long as it's empty. However, if a player is idling in town, it can take a long time to recover!
Balance & Design
My wife's char just got into similar trouble. It's stuck in Merciless/Shore Encampment. If she changes server to America, she is able to play, but on Europe it's hangs on loading screen. Moving char to some other location helps a bit - she can load it and play, but only until she get to Merciless/Shore Encampment, cause it wont load again. Any suggestions how to fix it?
I can load up into merciless act1 but cannot go into forest encampment on merciless act2 on the american realm. But i can on the europe.. WTF?! this is getting very annoying
Almost everyone I know has had this happen, however, today I know two people that haven't been able to get into game because of it, and switching from US-EU or back doesn't seem to affect it.

Is there no other fix for this?
Remember, moderators on this forum get their feelings hurt VERY easily and will use any excuse to edit your post. Don't say anything that might upset them or they'll cry and throw a temper tantrum. This of course proves you were right and that they can't take it.
Thank you Rory, the server switch worked for me.
I'm having this same trouble right now. My internet DCed (it's raining here) and when I went to log back in on the American server, I can't get in...it just hangs on "Forest Encampment" screen. I tried restarting it several times with no resolve. I found this thread and tried the as mentioned, login to Europe server instead and I'm able to load just fine. However, after switching back to the American server, it still continues to hang on the Forest Encampment screen after the character select. I would really love to see a solution to this issue. Thank you.
"
Rory wrote:
"
Diligence109 wrote:
highlights are that I'm running XP SP3 on a '06 MacBook Pro with a Radeon X1600 with Omega drivers... pretty old rig here, wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make the cut :(

I think I'm in the same boat. I can't get into the game before client.exe stops working.

My old laptop:
AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile
1.8 GHz
2.0 GB RAM
Windows Vista
ATI Radeon X1200

Please tell me I can run it with some tweaks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info