Stuck on a loading screen

i got stuck many times on loading screen in Act 2, going to try a few things to fix it, i'll respond here tomorrow.
top kek
"
Dimitrii_ss2 wrote:
i got stuck many times on loading screen in Act 2, going to try a few things to fix it, i'll respond here tomorrow.

so i've disabled the firewall and used the "-gc 2" command and so far didn't get any frozen loading screens_> no crashes until now. Going slowly and steadily please don't hear me and crash now :D
top kek
Last edited by Dimitrii_ss2 on May 14, 2012, 2:14:47 PM
Same issue. Forest Encampment, Act 2, Normal difficulty. Hardcore league. Can't say exactly what causes it, but three times tonight, it's crashed. Not every time, and it has happened from portals and waypoints.
Same here: Forest Encampment, Act 2, Normal difficulty. Hardcore league. Also used a portal.
Getting crashes more then ever... Stability of game is very very bad now :( Loading screen is now my game exit :/
I have no idea what's going on. Every so often, when I try getting on my ranger, the game will get stuck on the loading screen.
This ONLY happens with my ranger, not with my other characters ever. I can't even fathom why this happens.

edit: Somehow re-installing the game fixed the infinite load screen issue for me.
Last edited by GakuJiu on May 20, 2012, 6:45:03 PM
Stuck at first loadig screen when game try to loading, no animation, when i press alt+tab and switch back to game, it is good again... Any concerne about this?
I get stuck at login screen: the game "does not respond".
The application freezes completely and the only way to do anything is to "End Process" via Ctrl+Alt+Del. Error logs in Windows Administrative Tools show no errors...

It hapens very very often. Really I know only one way to run the game: restart computer and then run. 1 time! After that it will freeze again.
Currently experiencing this problem myself. This morning the game ran perfectly, even after last night I had an instance connection error in Mud Flats in Cruel Difficulty with one of my characters.

Today, upon trying to reconnect with my templar, who is in the act 2 town in Cruel, I get instance connection errors if I wait the "infinite" loading screen. All the time. Switching to the US server doesn't help either.

I'm now trying to reinstall the game.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
Didn't help at all and I can confirm that even when trying with a low level char I get this error. Happens with all my current chars....
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info