Stuck on a loading screen

Ok so I turned off my router's firewall and it fixed this problem 100%. I suggest everyone tries this.

I would imagine that this is the problem for most ppl in this thread. Pretty much all of the ppl that get no error messages when joining a server, or that get "failed to connect to instance" error.

People that are getting graphics and memory errors need to find another solution.

So Rory it seems there are ports that we need to have open. Could you let us know what they are? Thanks
Last edited by momentum00 on Jun 22, 2012, 4:13:02 PM
I don't even get to server selection since last patch. Game opens up and I am stuck at Loading... before the login thing ever comes up. Anyone fix this problem yet?
"
shuvit82 wrote:
I don't even get to server selection since last patch. Game opens up and I am stuck at Loading... before the login thing ever comes up. Anyone fix this problem yet?

Have you tried running the Pack Check? This sounds like it may be something corrupted in your pack file!
Balance & Design
Having similar problem stuck on twilight strand loading screen sound is fine and I am apparently in-game since I can hit "1" and hear a flask being used.

Video card is a x1900xtx

Spec's for card below and if it is not compatible are there plans to make it so or what would be a decent card for me to upgrade to so I can play the beta and release ?

saw a mention for base x1900

"
Rory wrote:
"
Lizardus wrote:
Hi again. I have win XP 32bit pro SP3, Radeon all-in-wonder x1900 256mb (drivers newest for that card-Legacy 10.2), 2GB ram, intel 2core e6300@2,5ghz. Newest directx package. Internet connection ADSL 6mbit/0.5mbit upload.

I'm afraid your card isn't supported, sadly! It's unable to handle some of the tech our game uses, sorry.

x1900xtx Specifications :

ATI RADEON™ X1900XTX Visual Processing Unit
650MHz VPU Clock
1550MHz (effective) memory clock
512MB GDDR3 Memory
x16 PCI Express
90 nanometer GPU
Ultra threaded core 3D architecture
512-bit ring bus memory controller
Avivo™ display enhancement technology
256-bit memory interface
Shader model 3.0
Crossfire™ ready (slave card)
Dual Slot cooling design
Dual Link DVI (up to 2560 x 1600 resoluton

Also wanted to suggest possibly putting up a sticky for unsupported cards since I couldn't find one anywhere
Stuck in load screen as-well.
Since 9.30 EST I lose my internet connection when trying to enter the game. Firefox loses the server connection and I can't enter the game. Quitting game and restarting Firefox re-establishes internet.
Hey, I get 2 similar problems but I dont know if it is my hardware or the game.

1. ''Unable to create vertex buffer, E_OUTOFMEMORY can out of memory.''

2. ''Unable to load map''

I have 2gig RAM and play with a GeForce210 (1 gig ddr3)

any solutions?
"
xAngeal wrote:
Hey, I get 2 similar problems but I dont know if it is my hardware or the game.

1. ''Unable to create vertex buffer, E_OUTOFMEMORY can out of memory.''

2. ''Unable to load map''

I have 2gig RAM and play with a GeForce210 (1 gig ddr3)

any solutions?

You can find a temporary solution at the top of the Known Issues List.
Balance & Design
happens kinda all the time today, had this issue like 3-4 times and now today i have it like the 10th time.. problem is, i dont know the guy im playing with, then i took the only char with is also in ruthless and went to that town.. but he also got stuck.. now i cant tell the other guy to leave town for a sec so i can join with my char, cause i dont know his name... T_T gotta wait till he goes to bed i guess..
kinda unplayable today.. every party, same thing happens... that sucks.. and i was just having so much fun with my constant frenzy/powercharged ranger ... :.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info