[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

"
kelvins4s wrote:
Hello ! The added cold to attacks from rare ring it's necessary for Elemental Equilibrium ? Or we trigger that with discharge ?

You need added cold to attacks somewhere, if you cant get it on rings and have an open aura slot you can run herald of ice. Cyclone with ONLY added cold to attacks procs EE so our discharges from endurance charges (Fire Dmg) and power charges (Lightning Dmg) get the bonus of the enemy having -50% resistances to those elements.
Can i use every other vinktars flask except the one that gives flat "Added Lightning Damage to Attacks"?
I don't want to make a mistake with Elemental Equilibrium.
personnaly id use vinktar Pen because the added lighning to spell might fuck ur EE sometime because of firestorm
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Killuah123 wrote:
Can i use every other vinktars flask except the one that gives flat "Added Lightning Damage to Attacks"?
I don't want to make a mistake with Elemental Equilibrium.

phys to lightning conversion as well as added lightning to attacks will loose you a lot of damage because ee will work in a negative way. i strongly recommend penetration vinktar.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Aug 24, 2017, 1:56:37 AM
Great guide, I'm loving the spec so far!
I do have a question, I don't need Purity of Ice to reach cold res cap, should I switch to Herald of Thunder or is there a better aura?
"
ReaperOwnz wrote:
I do have a question, I don't need Purity of Ice to reach cold res cap, should I switch to Herald of Thunder or is there a better aura?

herald of thunder adds lightning dmg to your attacks so your EE will not work. dont ever use herald of thunder! instead, if you need to trigger your ee somehow, use herald of ice. you could run a purity of fire or purity of lightning instead. arctic armour is decent too. or a second curse!
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
ReaperOwnz wrote:

herald of thunder adds lightning dmg to your attacks so your EE will not work. dont ever use herald of thunder! instead, if you need to trigger your ee somehow, use herald of ice. you could run a purity of fire or purity of lightning instead. arctic armour is decent too. or a second curse!

Thanks, trying Arctic Armour now and I see a big difference in survivability :)
I'm in a position to use a head hunter instead of the belt - but would the reduced cool time for this build actually be better than a hh?

Also, im a little confused how arctic armor works with this, is cyclone considered stationary when spinning?

Gonna start leveling soon, looks awesome, thanks!
"
DonkeyBoy wrote:
I'm in a position to use a head hunter instead of the belt - but would the reduced cool time for this build actually be better than a hh?

Also, im a little confused how arctic armor works with this, is cyclone considered stationary when spinning?

Gonna start leveling soon, looks awesome, thanks!

thx :) i think headhunter is best in slot for mapping. if you have one, enjoy it :D i'm trying to get one myself too.
if you feel like killing guardians or shaper just swap HH for untethered.

you have made a good point regarding arctic armour. i think it doesnt work with cyclone, i missed " while stationary" there should be better options than arctic armour.
if u dunno what to do with ur remaining mana just put empower 4 link to ur existing aura, thats a option
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info