Music.

main menu music is awesome
"
ddd_ wrote:

By all means, I am not saying the music is bad, I am saying it could be better.

Best proof: game is off, close your eyes and tell me you can hear in your head PoE music or theme song?

You can't (or you played too much!). That's the problem. This game needs an easy, burn-it-to-your brain song. Either the intro title, either the town song. But it needs one.

But those actually *do* that for me. Especially Lioneye's; it's in there all the time playing, when I'm out doing yard work or whatever. So maybe it's just a matter of taste. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
the music needs to be more epic! bigger is better!
if im fighting an act boss i need to feel it in my bones! especially if i win!
iwish you go bigger on everything, so far the only somewhat-epic music is not in game levels, its just in town and menu.
Last edited by Hashakgik on Feb 8, 2013, 2:07:11 PM
Some of the stages have some pretty banging music, though. It reminds me of the D2 soundtrack in those places. Not every area does this, but sometimes it can be nice to feel the atmosphere a bit.

Now, if the point is that we need more of a dark, frightening atmosphere all around, then I suppose I'm with you on that. We need more Fellshrines, damn it! DARK and OUTDOOR areas, that could use some more aggressive sounds to match the mood. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
The music is just awesome here ! ;)

Really, I think that music (overall) is one of the strongest points in this game. Very climatic

I must admit that I often turn music off while im playing. In most games it annoys me after a while. But not here. It is pure pleasure to play the game listening to this soundtrack. Keep up this great work till act IV ! :D
The soundtrack is overall pretty solid. Some of the tracks are outstanding though, such as The Warden's Quarters one. I'm loving the Act 2 Encampment and Vaal Oversoul themes :)
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
Post any music related issues here.

i for one love the msuc when you face brutus very original

i dont really have an issue with the music just with the loops abruptly ending and all but in some cases like entering a boss area a moment of silence. silence before the storm and then make a blasting intro would maybe be nice???
Last edited by agbudar on Feb 14, 2013, 1:51:59 PM
In the soundtrack in "Terraces", there is a percussive sound used which sounds kind of like a "click", feels a bit out of place, thought it was a chat notice sound at first ;)

Music is mindblowing. Amazing, and gets even more amazing over time. Solaris Temple is simply unbelievable. I just can't complain, I think it takes away any power of criticism from me. Great job.
I want to ask something....does monster sounds in act 1 in cruel and merciless(Twilight Strand) are over pitch? Because i ve been playing there for sometime...the monster's sound are over pitch...am i the only one experience this???please explain...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info