Music.

"
Shimaran wrote:
Hello :)

I was wondering if there is new music planned for acts 7 and 9 towns, as well as acts 9 and 10 final bosses. Also, I hope new tracks are also on their way for new areas in part 2, that would greatly refresh the leveling experience in those areas !

Hi Shimaran

Yes, for act 7 definitively something completely new. act 9 town might get something strongly based on a4 town. Same with bosses for a9 and a10 (this one is even implemented already, but might not be the final one yet). However currently I'm focusing mostly on full a6 music for both ingame and soundtrack purpose
music composer

www.soundcloud.com/kamilormanjanowski

www.kamilormanjanowski.com
"
"
Shimaran wrote:
Hello :)

I was wondering if there is new music planned for acts 7 and 9 towns, as well as acts 9 and 10 final bosses. Also, I hope new tracks are also on their way for new areas in part 2, that would greatly refresh the leveling experience in those areas !

Hi Shimaran

Yes, for act 7 definitively something completely new. act 9 town might get something strongly based on a4 town. Same with bosses for a9 and a10 (this one is even implemented already, but might not be the final one yet). However currently I'm focusing mostly on full a6 music for both ingame and soundtrack purpose

Great to hear that ! :D

I also wanted to congratulate you for the work on the new tracks, most of them are awesome. The atmosphere in Act 5 (both in terms of musics and environments) is trully amazing, it's now my favourite act to play. I'm looking forward for your future releases ! :)
Hi there,

i opened a thread with this too. i was not sure where to write.

first, i really love the new Oriath OST. In my opinion its the best one.
But i am sad that i cant find the Track which is played if you enter lioneyes in act 6.

i was stop playing and listening for minutes after arriving lioneyes in act 6.

Its like a smoother Version of the Oriath Thema, but anyway, its not in the OST :(

any chance to get this too?
thanks for feedback.
Is there any way we can get better or more consistent organisation of the downloadable music folder please?

Every time new music is released, the folder structure is different and some of the names of songs are different. When I attempt to import the folders into iTunes I always have to spend up to two hours fixing missing items, finding artwork and re-labeling items so that related albums appear (Act VI / Ascendancy / Original) together with their various artists.
Last edited by ssm016 on Oct 13, 2017, 11:42:45 AM
I'm not sure if the part 2 music is already all planned out, but it would be great to hear the Dominus Ascendant theme (where he turns into that red monster) reused/remixed in the later acts. Right now the boss fight only takes 1-2 min at the most to complete which is somewhat disappointing since it's a really great theme (I would even say it pretty much encapsulates the entire story line themes).

I was thinking it might work well in the feeding trough in act 10 (toned down of course since it's not a boss arena) just to give that sense of urgency and horror and to really amplify the struggle your character is about to be up against. I guess it would somewhat bring things full circle as well, with Dominus being the main enemy your character had at the start, but in killing him, things only got much worse and you and all of Oriath are now facing the terrible consequences.
Just some ideas though. Still loving the 3.0 music and looking forward to the new ones.
Last edited by Wogget on Nov 11, 2017, 9:00:15 AM
Is there anywhere where I can see the complete list of Path of Exile soundtracks? Vanilla, Awakening, Oriath, and so on. (I'm not asking for an illegal way to listen to it, just a place I can see the list.)
What are the lyrics/translations for Kitava's Theme https://youtu.be/5yQHhMaLN3Y?t=55?
I love the music.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Feb 10, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info