Music.

First i have to say: GGG - i love you, thanks for this great game <3 !

btt:

Every single time i enter the Crypt, my Char stands around and have to wait for me while im sitting here enjoying this piece of music.
I own the PoE-OST, the extended PoE-OST and the Ascending-OST. But where please is this composition. The OST's containes the title "Crypt", but its not THAT Music.

Can you help me? And sorry about my english -.-

best wishes
Sera
Last edited by Serafyn on Feb 14, 2016, 9:34:29 AM
Not sure if this has been reported (long thread, cbf going through), but going through I think it's the Vaal Ruins, or possibly The Crypt (one of the two interior zones at the end of Act 2), after playing through once instead of looping back on itself, the background music (sometimes?) changes to The Forest Encampment.
Except for a few tracks (login, brutus, vaal oversoul, lunaris) that shined beyond measure,
I've always though the rest of the soudtrack was not that great, not bad, just not worth remembering.

and then came act4,
and then came the labirynth,

and you nailed it,

big time,

Like i said, it was good before, now it's great;

every new track bring the whole atmosphere you're setting on screen to a new level. I think my favorite is the belly of the beast, that track is a real part of what make this level awesome, because when you think about it, the art is awesome, but the level deisgn is quite underwelming (as opposed to labirynth for example), I mean it's a cave/corridor, but the whole atmosphere you managed to capture is spot on. And the Grand Arena of Theopolis, oh dear... I'm going to stop now.
GREAT JOB.
Last edited by EnafAequi on Mar 24, 2016, 6:39:45 PM
Yes, great job. Particularly blown away in act 4 by Kaom's stonghold. Wonderful piece. New Izaro/labyrinth stuff is great too.
Censored.
"
Serafyn wrote:
First i have to say: GGG - i love you, thanks for this great game <3 !

btt:

Every single time i enter the Crypt, my Char stands around and have to wait for me while im sitting here enjoying this piece of music.
I own the PoE-OST, the extended PoE-OST and the Ascending-OST. But where please is this composition. The OST's containes the title "Crypt", but its not THAT Music.

Can you help me? And sorry about my english -.-

best wishes
Sera

Try Church Dungeon. The composition called "Crypt" in the EST is like a shortened version of this...

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Mar 26, 2016, 3:55:52 PM
Happy to see the news yesterday! GGG made a good decision to bring their best composer on board permanently.
Censored.
Please make more songs like the Acton's Nightmare theme, it is brilliant!
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Dereso map music very nice)
Will the whispering that you hear as you approach the Ancient Seal (towards the end of The Vaal Ruins, it has to be clicked on to allow passage at which point it activates the Shadow of the Vaal main quest) ever be released as an audio track in an upcoming soundtrack or by itself? I always stand by the seal and don't click it for minutes at a time whenever I get there, just because it sounds so cool. I haven't seen it anywhere available for download and I don't think I saw it on any of the previously released soundtracks, but it is wonderful to listen to and I'm hoping it will be available in some way in the near future.
Hello :)

I was wondering if there is new music planned for acts 7 and 9 towns, as well as acts 9 and 10 final bosses. Also, I hope new tracks are also on their way for new areas in part 2, that would greatly refresh the leveling experience in those areas !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info