3.0.1 Patch Notes

So, chance to get/make new unique map will be better/easier?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Alabamak wrote:
I cant do daily with Zana after my character ripped is it bug??? I can do daily with other masters... :/

If she only spawned a single portal, if you die, then that's it. For more info:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zana,_Master_Cartographer#Maps_2

"Possible mission objectives include the following:

- Only a single portal per player instead of a total of six."
Your tears are like candy to me and I'm a fat kid who wants his candy.
"
biotox wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
I cant do daily with Zana after my character ripped is it bug??? I can do daily with other masters... :/

If she only spawned a single portal, if you die, then that's it. For more info:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zana,_Master_Cartographer#Maps_2

"Possible mission objectives include the following:

- Only a single portal per player instead of a total of six."

No no no thats not it bro. Every master in your hideout can give you daily missions. My first character ripped, i have new one (Harbinger HC). With every master i can do daily (of course i write abandon daily ) but Zana dont have possibility to do daily mission. It was possible before, cant do it now.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

It was time...

I just reached level 50 and all I've found so far are enough shards to complete only 2 orbs of binding and 1 engineer's orb...

Sometimes, I'm running through entire zones during 15-20 minutes without encountering a single Harbinger. This league looks like it's somehow non-existant, but the new content is here to make a change.
Can you nerf CI, I think I've seen one guy using it Kappa
GGG,

many people have already mentioned this, but I'll ask again... Why is there no mention of the Harbinger orb having a bigger chance of changing into the Beachhead map? I used 10 harbinger's orbs and nothing... It's both annoying and frustrating...
Every little thing about this league is like that: frustrating and annoying. Picking up pennies from the floor, new uniques are only for uber rich or very lucky people, new unique map is not obtainable, mob spawning by Harbingers is slow and tedious...

I tried really hard to find redeeming qualities in this league but failed miserably... Your proposed/incoming changes are like using a band-aid on someone bleeding to death...
People are playing because it's a new league but it is FUBAR. Economy is FUBAR, drop rates are FUBAR, monster density is FUBAR...

You have preached freedom to play what we wanted for so long that I don't think you even know the meaning of that expression anymore... Forcing us to play crappy map with horrible layouts. What about that freedom? To run Strands, Shores, Coves, Atolls... I guess it's only freedom to open our wallets and send you money.

Please re-think your position and actions on these and many other subjects before destroying the game even further.
Remember, the Xbox people won't be filling your coffers anytime soon. It's us, PC players, that have made all of this possible. So please stop taking dumps on us.

I respect and admire what you have created, hence my somewhat lengthy message. Hopefully someone will read it.

Greetings from the Antipodes
''Added the Portent and Harbinger supporter packs''

i don't see the harbinger supporter packs...
I dont want to have it all. I just want to have enough.
"
Smokinggamer wrote:
''Added the Portent and Harbinger supporter packs''

i don't see the harbinger supporter packs...

Patch hits tomorrow.
"
Galen_Cathal wrote
many people have already mentioned this, but I'll ask again... Why is there no mention of the Harbinger orb having a bigger chance of changing into the Beachhead map? I used 10 harbinger's orbs and nothing... It's both annoying and frustrating...

RNG at its finest, man. First one I used turned to a beachhead. Go figure. Not what I wanted, btw. Maybe pray for something else and you will get it?
Censored.
Finally fixed the bandit quest!

Thanks GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info