3.0.1 Patch Notes

"
zxfx wrote:
So pre-last challenge encounters "kill bosses without damage" will not be fixed?

(can't be done by some builds because totems/golems count as party members).

So basically u just wanna stand in a corner and get free achievements? These should be challenging and just having 8 zombies and 3 spectres swarm around them doesnt take any skill. Or just dropping Decoy Totem.
IGN: DabrixRN
bring back the old emberwake ring pleaseeee :'(
Justice demands retribution!
"
Annihilor wrote:
Great work! Pls fix the map overlay where it doesnt reset the map to "centre" when closed and re-opened? For example if u use the arrow keys to drag the overlay map to look for exits etc when you close it and re-open it, it will still be where it was left instead of reset to your current location. Thanks

This needs to be addressed.
"
Nurffe wrote:
"
Annihilor wrote:
Great work! Pls fix the map overlay where it doesnt reset the map to "centre" when closed and re-opened? For example if u use the arrow keys to drag the overlay map to look for exits etc when you close it and re-open it, it will still be where it was left instead of reset to your current location. Thanks

This needs to be addressed.

Have either of you tried clicking this button?

Spoiler
http://imgur.com/Vv83Eb3

Last edited by hankisawesome on Aug 17, 2017, 11:08:02 AM
"
Squirrely wrote:
Too bad there wasn't any posts about the bandit quest for standard players, It was posted several times in the bug forum with what seemed to be no response from GGG. I just spent 20 regrets to make the book myself.

While it was indeed very disappointing, it was obvious to me that it needs to be addressed - so I've waited ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Nothing on the bugs surrounding the final battle with Kitava in Act 10?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the fixes posted, but I would think that a bug that's preventing many people from ACTUALLY COMPLETING THE GAME would take top priority.
So no increased chance to obtain the Beachhead map from Harbinger orb?
"
Suntir wrote:
Could you revert the changes to Commander of Darkness please ? Or just add scaling so that support necromancers can be a thing again ? Please ?

I played for an hour last night, daily rotations for all masters and a few maps. I felt sorry for the couple of Necro support people in the global channel that didn't accomplish anything during that hour other than message that they were looking for a group to support.

Before 3.0, they would have never had to do that as everyone else was spamming chat looking for a necro support.
Trying to plan my day... any idea as to when this happens?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info