3.0.1 Patch Notes

Was wondering what time this update will be in EST (Eastern Standard Time)?
Nice! All around needed changes! Looking forwards to the supporter packs :)
Now that the harbinger stuff has been boosted for those that play in leagues, we can hopefully expect more bug fixes and performance optimization and the missing sound/text for npcs etc, but the patch notes were good. The bandit stuff and mesa map and dcs on changing areas fixes are very welcome etc :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
+1 to fixing the stash tab for Harbinger. I like the added features and fixes for this patch, but there's not enough space in the stash for splinters, shards and orbs. I've started putting chaos, regal, and exhalt shards in my essence tab, but there's still not enough space in the stash unless I just want to sell my breech splinters, which I don't want to do. It's also fairly annoying to have to jump around tabs when dumping into the stash.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
"
Galen_Cathal wrote:
GGG,

many people have already mentioned this, but I'll ask again... Why is there no mention of the Harbinger orb having a bigger chance of changing into the Beachhead map? I used 10 harbinger's orbs and nothing... It's both annoying and frustrating...
Every little thing about this league is like that: frustrating and annoying. Picking up pennies from the floor, new uniques are only for uber rich or very lucky people, new unique map is not obtainable, mob spawning by Harbingers is slow and tedious...

I tried really hard to find redeeming qualities in this league but failed miserably... Your proposed/incoming changes are like using a band-aid on someone bleeding to death...
People are playing because it's a new league but it is FUBAR. Economy is FUBAR, drop rates are FUBAR, monster density is FUBAR...

You have preached freedom to play what we wanted for so long that I don't think you even know the meaning of that expression anymore... Forcing us to play crappy map with horrible layouts. What about that freedom? To run Strands, Shores, Coves, Atolls... I guess it's only freedom to open our wallets and send you money.

Please re-think your position and actions on these and many other subjects before destroying the game even further.
Remember, the Xbox people won't be filling your coffers anytime soon. It's us, PC players, that have made all of this possible. So please stop taking dumps on us.

I respect and admire what you have created, hence my somewhat lengthy message. Hopefully someone will read it.

Greetings from the Antipodes

"
Economy is FUBAR, drop rates are FUBAR, monster density is FUBAR...

1) Harbinger Orbs are being buffed in the unique map chance; it just isn't listed yet, but will be added to the notes when the patch drops.

2) Economy is fine.

3) Drop rates are fine, back to how they were pre-breach. Breach and Legacy offered a lot of loot, and you can't expect that to be normal.

4) Monster density is fine.

5) Your freedom hasn't been impacted by balancing things that easily overshadowed others. In fact, it increases the freedom for those players who want to do more than a handful of "speed" maps. Before, they were severely punished for doing so, thus they were (as you claim to now be) forced to run those handful of maps if they wanted to keep up.

"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
+1 fix the currency tab to fit all currencies! This issue is clear as mud, it cannot be argued.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I keep refreshing this thread hoping y'all will edit it to add a line about fixing the broken one/two-handed ailment passives...
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Date of launch of the Spanish language?
twitch.tv/anubismann
heres a idea fix the direct x crashing issues
"
Strained wrote:
"
Smokinggamer wrote:
''Added the Portent and Harbinger supporter packs''

i don't see the harbinger supporter packs...

Patch hits tomorrow.

They said Friday NZT which it already is over there

It's like 8am at the time of posting this post, though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info