[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Sellan wrote:
Hello guys. Can somebody explain me, please what is biggest difference between this build and FB Berserker version like this one -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1

I'm decided to try Warchief totem as a league starter but still don't now which version to pick. I want to be focused on Uber LAb farming in beginning of the league to make some currency...
Thanks for any advice.

Champion will be tankier and more survivable. Zerkers will do more damage.

I'm currently thinking of running this as a starter and lab farmer and using that to finance an IF mapper.
Last edited by sonicReducer on Dec 8, 2017, 5:19:37 AM
Early on when your damage really hasn't "matured" it sometimes requires a bit of creative positioning not to kill them and lose the key, however you quickly get to the point where you kill Izaro so fast that they won't even get near your totems :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
thank you for the reply - i'm planning on sticking to this build for the whole league (because of the limited time i have to play). hope i can get my first shaper kill with it :) Thanks for the guide, bro!
Quick question - why aren't we using Cyclone after 3.1?
wrong post
Last edited by BansheeLP on Dec 8, 2017, 11:41:04 AM
so hard to decide between this, frostbold, and sunder build...
any thoughts :s?
Good luck in the league tonight guys!

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
how does worthy foe affect totems when parts of conqueror doesnt affect us???
we dont get reduced damage taken when totems taunt, but when totems taunt they get increased damage?
worthy foe says "you" just like conqueror does

why not do conqueror then inspirational instead of conqueror then worthy foe

inspirational gives 35% more damage always, extra move speed
worth foe only 20% extra with only 20% extra taunt duration from prev node

oh, im softcore also, so would you suggest me doing inspirational instead of worthy foe?
i have buddies im always gaming with lol
Last edited by tjkraft on Dec 9, 2017, 10:56:11 AM
Hi, first thank you for the build and the guide, awesome starter for my first totem build !

I have a question, if I'm not using any skill to taunt enemies myself, ascendancy "Worthy Foe" is completely useless right ?

In this case, what is the best option to choose for last ascendancy node ?

"First to strike, last to fall" : seems quite a big increase in damage while we're not on low life. Does it apply to totem ? An intimation won't work with totems I guess ?

"Inspirational" : Does it increase totem damage ? (I would say yes, they are allies !) If so it's a great constant dps boost with some movement speed. What is the radius of this "nearby" allies ?

Another question, by mistake I sided with Eramir (+2 passive points). Is it worth 20 regrets to side with Oak or am I ok ?

Edit : if it can influence the choice, I'm mainly playing solo in softcore.
Last edited by Zankai on Dec 10, 2017, 6:21:06 AM
"
tjkraft wrote:
how does worthy foe affect totems when parts of conqueror doesnt affect us???
we dont get reduced damage taken when totems taunt, but when totems taunt they get increased damage?
worthy foe says "you" just like conqueror does

why not do conqueror then inspirational instead of conqueror then worthy foe

inspirational gives 35% more damage always, extra move speed
worth foe only 20% extra with only 20% extra taunt duration from prev node

oh, im softcore also, so would you suggest me doing inspirational instead of worthy foe?
i have buddies im always gaming with lol

I noticed this too and after doing some research I think inspirational is a better choice. But its all personal preference tbh. I think the damage reduction applies to the totems only and not the player since only the totems are "hitting" and applying the taunt so if you want tankier totems go for worthy foe but if you want more dmg and movement speed then go inspirational i guess.

"
Zankai wrote:
"Inspirational" : Does it increase totem damage ? (I would say yes, they are allies !) If so it's a great constant dps boost with some movement speed. What is the radius of this "nearby" allies ?

It'll affect the stats of the player so it will affect the totems dmg aswell. However, it will only apply once so the radius won't matter as the totems won't gain from the aura part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info