[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Khavali wrote:
I'd agree with this being primarily a lab farmer, as intended - but mapping with it is far from terrible. It's certainly not going to compare with KB, GC mines, [insert other clearspeed builds here] but I had no problem doing any maps or guardians with it at all.

I wouldn't discourage anyone trying to use this build as their all-in-one; I'll be doing just that with it in Abyss.

once you use a decently equipped clearspeed build, it will seem terrible. and let's be completely honest here, boss farming in maps is rarely worth, and boss fights like shaper and atziri is going to be extremely rewarding only for, don't know maybe the first month of a league?

sure this works as a do-it-all PC, but if the intention is farming fast and get decent amount of money to fund other PCs this should be taken just as a lab runner imho, from a perspective of a guy who likes to get rich.

if you're less powergamey and can bear the totems while mapping, the build is excellent!
Hey guys!

This is from the updated OP:

What's new in 3.1?

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9OLRi__EQ

TLDR: Build is completely viable, but there have been a few changes to skill-gems and gear!

The build no longer uses Gruthkuls. We do this to incorporate Vulnerability into the setup. That said as some of you have said above. If you use it strictly for uber farming, then you definitely just stick to the old Gruthkuls version.

Good luck in the new league!

Come say hello on twitch, if you are feeling up for it: www.twitch.tv/lifting_
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

I wanted to say Hello, but... your off :P

Anyway I'll add this build to the list now :)

Thx for updating!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"

I wanted to say Hello, but... your off :P

Anyway I'll add this build to the list now :)

Thx for updating!

Haha thanks man!

Yea I won't be on until tomorrow.

Thanks for adding it to the list =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Will farming uber lab still be viable and worth it for enchants? +2 barrage is gone, +3 molten balls for Brutus lead sprinkler will be less as im sure that build wont be able to facetank anymore without VP?
pastebin is not working, at least for me. Can anyone check if it's only me or it's broken?
Thanks Lifting for the update and others for the responses. Still thinking about starters but this one does look fun
when do you put blood magic after act 10? or am i missing something
Hello guys. Can somebody explain me, please what is biggest difference between this build and FB Berserker version like this one -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1

I'm decided to try Warchief totem as a league starter but still don't now which version to pick. I want to be focused on Uber LAb farming in beginning of the league to make some currency...
Thanks for any advice.
Hi LiftingNerdBro,

regarding this build and the Lieutenants in the Uberlab: do you try to spare the Lieutenants to get the additional treasure key from izaro or is it too troublesome with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info