[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Xanthochroid wrote:
You can pretty easily kill Shaper with about 2ex of gear and 2 5l.
For mapping I decided to not go Ancestral Bond at all, and not even go near Devotion (getting 3 nodes in Scion lifewheel is more efficient). I'm going to be mapping with a 5l Cyclone, and swap inefficient Totem damage nodes with just 2H and Sword damage nodes as it scales both my cyclone and my AW totems. Will be about 180k shaper dps per totem from a 5l *3 = 540k, and then about 150k from a Vaal AW for 690k and about 490k from my 5l Cyclone for a total of 1,180,000 Shaper DPS. For lab I'm swapping Cyclone in LgoH for 1 damage link (Blind and Cull are nice, but we can survive Izaro 1 shots anyway, and with 3.5k total life recovery/second it doesn't actually matter to have blind, or even cull which saves maybe 1 second with the amount of damage we get.)

no you cnat, stop spreading lies, until you play the build you cnat say
teh damage is just not there, and mobs who regen is a no no
overal, ez build to run CRUEL lab...LOL
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
KopaKabana wrote:
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
You can pretty easily kill Shaper with about 2ex of gear and 2 5l.
For mapping I decided to not go Ancestral Bond at all, and not even go near Devotion (getting 3 nodes in Scion lifewheel is more efficient). I'm going to be mapping with a 5l Cyclone, and swap inefficient Totem damage nodes with just 2H and Sword damage nodes as it scales both my cyclone and my AW totems. Will be about 180k shaper dps per totem from a 5l *3 = 540k, and then about 150k from a Vaal AW for 690k and about 490k from my 5l Cyclone for a total of 1,180,000 Shaper DPS. For lab I'm swapping Cyclone in LgoH for 1 damage link (Blind and Cull are nice, but we can survive Izaro 1 shots anyway, and with 3.5k total life recovery/second it doesn't actually matter to have blind, or even cull which saves maybe 1 second with the amount of damage we get.)

no you cnat, stop spreading lies, until you play the build you cnat say
teh damage is just not there, and mobs who regen is a no no
overal, ez build to run CRUEL lab...LOL

Show me your gear

e1

inb4 brutality and elemental damage support gems, else i can not fathom how you could fail this almost foolproof build, almost because you seem to be the living example. :)
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Last edited by Merluza on Apr 1, 2019, 7:40:54 AM
Wow, what the hell is goin on here...

First, I started with this build this league and managed to kill everything I wanted. Without having much trouble at all. I like having much hp and much life regen. I am a kinda new player to this game. Started again last league at the end with this build and I knew thats what I like. Seeing other highspeed clearing builds made me envious. This build can do everything. But it lacks speed and some dmg. Dmg is enough. Yes. But melting Uber-Bosses is just too cool. I tried WinterOrb Elementalist. High Map clearing Speed. But cant do everything. Complex mechanics (at least for me). "Which weapon has more dps?" and so on... So I wanted my totems again. Right now going with Elemental Hit Scion. Awesome clear speed. Awesome movement speed. But I hate Evasion only builds. Dying a lot (well, maybe once in 20 maps) but I hate always being on the thrill. This build here is just "I dont fucking care!" And thats what I like. I cannot do the same stuff over and over again. I like labbing. But at some point I get bored. Same with Mapping/bossing. Best would be a combination of this immense Defense with Ele Hit Offense. I like 7k hp+ but 250k dps per totem is a bit slow. Although mostly I dont like the range. I dont care about the dps. Is there any All-In-One-Solution? Or do I just have to start with labbing and stack currency for other builds? Mapping/Bossing? - This game is so fucking deep. Delve/Synthesis/Abyss/... wtf should I do first?
Lots of opinions here but I have a question. How is the at general map boss clearing? I have no interest in farming lab but I like totem builds and have never run a warchief.
"
guttershank wrote:
Lots of opinions here but I have a question. How is the at general map boss clearing? I have no interest in farming lab but I like totem builds and have never run a warchief.

slow
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
guttershank wrote:

Not as fast as speedyEleHit or ChaosBuilds, but safely and doable.
Absolutely fantastic! I hit 90 in SSF HC Synthesis on the first try with this build. Leveling was pretty smooth, couple of scares on the way (mostly my fault, not paying attention to rippy mods in memories - increased crits + double added damage). The build is quite forgiving due to great defenses, it doesn't require lightning fast reflexes and reactions so you can actually enjoy playing HC.
I am so glad I discovered this build, it will be my league starter in HC/SC from now on. Thanks a lot!
Anybody have any suggestions to take it to the next level once the expensive build has been achieved?
Doing very well with this build.
Is it possible to change for some other 6 link chest for some aoe spell for mapping? I'd like to have some WinterOrbish walkthrough. But don't know what gems might be possible for this build, since we deal no ele dmg.
"
Anybody have any suggestions to take it to the next level once the expensive build has been achieved?

Have you read my previous comment on priorities? There's also the modifications that include Ancestral Protector setup in a Loreweave. Add to that the arduous min-maxing tips like getting level 21 corrupted gems, using syndicate workbenches for above 20 qualities on gear, etc.
Last edited by Jedijax on May 18, 2019, 12:04:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info