[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Can someone look at my items/gems

I tried doing shaper and i barely do any damage to shaper or the phase where he portals you to that mini boss.

Some insight would be nice or if someone can party up and run with me that be cool.

https://pastebin.com/ZgHRMJ5D

Character is BuffWarPls

Thanks
Is this build ready for Shaper and über elder kill?
Last edited by danameiswayne on Apr 25, 2019, 3:48:30 PM
hi all,

Could any one please explain why we use 4-link as

Enduring Cry, Increased Duration, Stone Golem & Life Leech ?

why we need Increased Duration, cause for my understanding: Increased Duration does not affect charge.

Many thanks.

"
snub115 wrote:

I tried doing shaper and i barely do any damage to shaper or the phase where he portals you to that mini boss.

Some insight would be nice or if someone can party up and run with me that be cool.

Character is BuffWarPls

Thanks

I'm not sure how Lifting's original build works against Shaper, cause I have never tried it, but if you find you don't have enough DPS try Badeanda's Ancestral Protector configuration in a Loreweave. I find it ups your DPS somewhere between 1.5 to double damage compared to Lifting's. Of course, you sacrifice a good chunk of life lacking Kaom, so bear that in mind. My level 95 character went for about... 7300 hp and around 480k dps tooltip in hideout with Totems out, no flasks. I'm certain in POB it must be more.
"
danameiswayne wrote:
Is this build ready for Shaper and über elder kill?

Not with LNB setup. You will lack dps.
Shaper is fine. Although it takes a while compared to other builds.

This build's defense is immense but therefore lacks offense for Uber fights.
"
snub115 wrote:

Character is BuffWarPls

Thanks

Hm, your dmg is quite low, but should be enough. I had worse gear on my first Shaper kill with this build. It takes a while. Yes. This build's dmg is just not good. But pretty sweet UberLabbing/Leaguestarter.
Why do you guys are using ancestral protector too?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
hey man, awesome build. having fun. only problem is i'm a console player and i don't have access to PoB...it would be awesome if you linked your gear here for us console players. Especially since the build is ever evolving.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Why do you guys are using ancestral protector too?

A variation of this build, suggested by Badeanda grants more DPS by adding a secondary 6-link set in place of Kaom's Heart, similar to that of Ancestral Marauder builds. You should check the forum a few pages back for several mentions and explanations of it by him and myself, since we're the ones who have talked about it.
"
nobody957 wrote:
hey man, awesome build. having fun. only problem is i'm a console player and i don't have access to PoB...it would be awesome if you linked your gear here for us console players. Especially since the build is ever evolving.

There's been lots of players already sharing their full equipment, but in case you want the recent modifications for the Ancestral Protector secondary set variation, I recommend you check Badeanda's characters, which are public, and seek his Ancestral Champion. He has made several changes to the tree, which I think make sense. As for equipment, you can check my own character, called "Xavienar," who is sporting the best jewels and gear I have been able to find yet. Bear in mind, however, the skill gems are leveling. Those aren't in my endgame set. Ideally, one would have all of the offensive ones at level 21.
Last edited by Jedijax on May 23, 2019, 2:04:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info