Upcoming 3D Art for Unique Gloves!

Nice work! I have a Wyrmsign sitting in my stash, so I guess that's my next skin transfer.

PS: Add a reusable skin transfer item to the store? :D
And I'm here still waiting for Facebreaker, I think they're the most special pair in the game together with Doryani's Fist, don't they deserve some special notice? (lol)

Tbh it is kinda awkward when your only weapon is your gloves but they do not even look outstanding at all (Strapped mitts' 3D model looks so weak...)

By the way, nice job my men! Repentance and Grasp look incredibly fabulous!
"
Sarno wrote:
Love these!

Not sure of the skull on Shackles of the Wretched, though...

Fret not, it's designed to compliment the Vampiric Armour pack. Somebody obviously forgot to put a skull on the gloves of that set, and they can't change it now, so ... ta da!
"
Sarno wrote:
Love these!

Not sure of the skull on Shackles of the Wretched, though...

Heh. At least now they'll be useful for a skin transfer, at least. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice work
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
Will probably be my first supporter pack (after many premium tabs packs) if it's +/- the same as Oriath ones regading points.
Not for harbinger in particular, but for all the good work done so far since i'm here (v1.0) and the excellent new acts (despite i'm for now only at end of act8 :D ), the team deserves it.

Hope the harbinger forum title will be glowing blue, but how could it be different regarding the colour theme of this league ?

Also please re-do a stash sale this WE : i think many of us want tabs after legacy merge into standard, and waited harbinger packs to gain points and buy those tabs.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Aug 16, 2017, 8:24:05 AM
Wyrmsign, skin transfer is waitin!! :)
CI >> Life
it's cool man.
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
coyd wrote:
"

When did Apeps become a pair of gloves?

Who cares dude, its an unique item with missing 3D art. So whats wrong with asking in 3D art related post.

Upcoming 3D Art for Unique Gloves!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info