Upcoming 3D Art for Unique Gloves!

GJ GGG! Really nice work
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Empire's Grasp
Repentance
Snakebite

11/10
GGG Really??? Tell me pls how "Fryday" is the middle of the week???????????!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON pls guys explain to us why so long for those Supporter Packs The Real Reason PLEASE!!! To all of us. YOU lieing to us 3 weeks already first when the league start no packs; then next week and again no packs now middle of the week and now you say Suppeorter packs Fryday ARE U KIDDING ME tell us why you do this and the real time when Supporter packs gonna be avaible.They should be avaible today or tommorow morning but now its Fryday? really .Tell us the real reason why the hell lieing to use 3 or more times. Nathing else just we want to support you and you screwed and this.Thank you!!!
Last edited by ragepower_EatSoap on Aug 16, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
Dope!
Tala Moana Warrior!
Hate all these funboys shouting 'nice, wow, cool, good job' on every post, PLEASE STOP, THIS IS STUPID.
GGG I was always wondering how did u choose Uniques that will get 3D model? Do you have some list "the most usless items" and you follow it?
Maybe you should create models for some good, popular uniques? Or this is because u want them be ugly so everyone may want to buy some appreance items?
Last edited by Shinigami17 on Aug 16, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
Haemophilia and Snakebite look awesome!
Not to rain on your parade, but for exile's sake... Why choose these items, which are not visible in any way, shape or form, instead of doing Lightning Coil, Voltaxic and many others that we have been begging you to do for years...

Sometimes I think GGG is just a bunch of trolls cooking up the next way to piss on the real fanbase...

Good job, GGG... (very slow clap)

"
Shinigami17 wrote:
Hate all these funboys shouting 'nice, wow, cool, good job' on every post, PLEASE STOP, THIS IS STUPID.
GGG I was always wondering how did u choose Uniques that will get 3D model? Do you have some list "the most usless items" and you follow it?
Maybe you should create models for some good, popular uniques? Or this is because u want them be ugly so everyone may want to buy some appreance items?

Yup, obviously for selling skin transfers
creates 3d art for unique gloves, misses the only 3d art people want
rip atziri's acuities they'll never get 3d art
"
GGG Really??? Tell me pls how "Fryday" is the middle of the week???????????!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON pls guys explain to us why so long for those Supporter Packs The Real Reason PLEASE!!! To all of us. YOU lieing to us 3 weeks already first when the league start no packs; then next week and again no packs now middle of the week and now you say Suppeorter packs Fryday ARE U KIDDING ME tell us why you do this and the real time when Supporter packs gonna be avaible.They should be avaible today or tommorow morning but now its Fryday? really .Tell us the real reason why the hell lieing to use 3 or more times. Nathing else just we want to support you and you screwed and this.Thank you!!!

account name really checks out :)

eventually, what's the use of supporter packs if i can't display the pack's title here without removing one?

---

i really hope the xbox1 and china release efforts pay out big time for the dev power that went into it. good luck, ggg!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info