Upcoming 3D Art for Unique Gloves!

"
Abielail wrote:
Dope!

Dope:D lol idiot thats truth kid
[/quote]account name really checks out :)

eventually, what's the use of supporter packs if i can't display the pack's title here without removing one?

---

i really hope the xbox1 and china release efforts pay out big time for the dev power that went into it. good luck, ggg![/quote]

Well [Removed by Support] becouse u are kitava supporter and the boxes are 1000% better then the this packs so!!! and the harbinger i think will be better then those kitava packs suckkss so much only the pet of next supporter packs worth more then ur life [Removed by Support] so i will get the title
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Aug 16, 2017, 8:17:13 PM
nice models for some of the older gloves,
but i'd really like to see GGG do a proper art polishing pass on the base character models and some of the character rigs+animations though.

One problem with a lot of 3d art/mtx for gloves is that they are really small and dont show up well on scion/witch. Maybe you need to scale up the glove model just a tiny bit, especially when its scale/plate based.
These models look good, but im afraid when they get rigged onto the character, they wont read very well, the vambrace/arm plate section tends to overpower the hand part. I see this happen with alot of the glove mtx I have.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Aug 16, 2017, 2:30:46 PM
Atziri's Acuity? nooooo
Last edited by SynnyXX on Aug 16, 2017, 4:30:57 PM
"
Bolander wrote:
You could even sell the unique 3d arts directly on the shop, making it works like all the others mtx with a higher price then skin transfer.

Setting aside for present the fact that the new MTX system could be easily modified to make skin transfers obsolete, your suggestion is a capital one and in my opinion no excuse exists for its non-implementation. That said, I still think the various Oriath uniforms (and even the Imperial legionnaire kit - their wearers can be found in the basilisk's lair) are long overdue for similar representation.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
nice models for some of the older gloves,
but i'd really like to see GGG do a proper art polishing pass on the base character models and some of the character rigs+animations though.

yeah i agree, shadow's ribcage always looks so weird to me, and those walking animations.
Other than that this new 3D art looks impressive
I dont want to have it all. I just want to have enough.
Last edited by Nagpur on Aug 17, 2017, 2:40:47 PM
"

Well get fucked becouse u are kitava supporter and the boxes are 1000% better then the this packs so!!! and the harbinger i think will be better then those kitava packs suckkss so much only the pet of next supporter packs worth more then ur life so its u who is fucked so i will get the title

well, at a certain point of support mtx and ggg points don't really matter anymore, it's just about returning some dough for the fun one had playing the game.

and for some early supporters it's never been different.

enjoy your harbinger mtx :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Does anyone actually use Shackles of the Wretched? I have never thought of a use for them.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Snakebites look terrible. It looks like the snake got ran over by a car. Not very 3D.

The rest look amazing though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info