NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
Shareware wrote:
"
LFM91 wrote:
1: 6L # Vis Mortis - Skele+Pierce+LMP+MinionDMG+Echo+CDestruction
2: 6L # Helmet - Spectre+EleFocus+Minion&Totem+SwiftAFF (+BurningDMG+MinionDMG)
3: 1S # Haste
4: 4L # Vhaste+FCast+INCD+Flesh
5: 4L # EleWeak+CoH+Arc+CullingStrike
6: 3S # FCast+Desecrate & SGolem
7: 3S # FasterATK+ShieldCharge & Clarity

1: 4B-2G
2: 4B
3: 1G
4: 2B-1R-1G
5: 3B-1G
6: 1G-1B & 1R
7: 1G-1R & 1B

Do i got it right, now? =P

If you only could get ur hands on a 5L Chest Piece, which GEM whould u remove?

Controlled destruction.
Also would go for GMP rather than LMP if ur dmg is good enough.

Alright man, thanks!

Pantheons?

are there any alternatives to "the oak" ?
or a rare energy shield ?
or a second wep(dual-wield)?

maybe
Safell's Frame
Aegis Aurora
Rathpith Globe
Magna Eclipsis
The Surrender
Lycosidae
?

and why Essence Worm? why not a Yellow Socketed Ring with extra stats? or is it cuz of the "no reserve mana" ?

And lastely, Since i can put in Vaal Haste into Ring and get both VHaste and Haste from the new "vaal system" what should i put in the 4L instead ? =S
Last edited by LFM91 on Jul 24, 2018, 2:32:01 PM
"
LFM91 wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
LFM91 wrote:
1: 6L # Vis Mortis - Skele+Pierce+LMP+MinionDMG+Echo+CDestruction
2: 6L # Helmet - Spectre+EleFocus+Minion&Totem+SwiftAFF (+BurningDMG+MinionDMG)
3: 1S # Haste
4: 4L # Vhaste+FCast+INCD+Flesh
5: 4L # EleWeak+CoH+Arc+CullingStrike
6: 3S # FCast+Desecrate & SGolem
7: 3S # FasterATK+ShieldCharge & Clarity

1: 4B-2G
2: 4B
3: 1G
4: 2B-1R-1G
5: 3B-1G
6: 1G-1B & 1R
7: 1G-1R & 1B

Do i got it right, now? =P

If you only could get ur hands on a 5L Chest Piece, which GEM whould u remove?

Controlled destruction.
Also would go for GMP rather than LMP if ur dmg is good enough.

Alright man, thanks!

Pantheons?

are there any alternatives to "the oak" ?
or a rare energy shield ?
or a second wep(dual-wield)?

maybe
Safell's Frame
Aegis Aurora
Rathpith Globe
Magna Eclipsis
The Surrender
Lycosidae
?

and why Essence Worm? why not a Yellow Socketed Ring with extra stats? or is it cuz of the "no reserve mana" ?

And lastely, Since i can put in Vaal Haste into Ring and get both VHaste and Haste from the new "vaal system" what should i put in the 4L instead ? =S

saffels or Ahn's Heritage should also be quite good options.
essence worm cause it frees up alot mana for MoM.
i would still run Vhaste with FC/inc duration the extra lvl dont do much.

Hi, sry if I am too dumb, but how do I access the passive-tree with the given text on pastebin? When I add the text behind the URL "https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/" I receive an 414 URI-too large error. I tried to manipulate the url without reloading but the form isn't reloading and "create build" leads to the same 414 error.
"
Kirito2811 wrote:
Hi, sry if I am too dumb, but how do I access the passive-tree with the given text on pastebin? When I add the text behind the URL "https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/" I receive an 414 URI-too large error. I tried to manipulate the url without reloading but the form isn't reloading and "create build" leads to the same 414 error.

it's made for PoB (path of building) a tool to plan your character.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

this is the spectre/skelly one for the pure skelly one switch soul weaver for commander of darkness.
Last edited by Shareware on Sep 4, 2018, 5:03:09 PM
Are mage Skeletons or Melee skeletons better in general? I've pretty much only ever used Mage Skeleton builds, and this one looks very promising, but are Melee ones better at anything to justify the lack of range? I actually already have two Dead Reckoning jewels and am playing a mage summoner, but considered melee skele's just because I never use them ever
Last edited by Balerion_ on Sep 4, 2018, 8:59:01 PM
"
Balerion_ wrote:
Are mage Skeletons or Melee skeletons better in general? I've pretty much only ever used Mage Skeleton builds, and this one looks very promising, but are Melee ones better at anything to justify the lack of range? I actually already have two Dead Reckoning jewels and am playing a mage summoner, but considered melee skele's just because I never use them ever

As far as i know their dmg is realy good, but you need alot minion speed to make them not suck, mages have better clear for sure. pairing them with solar guards for clear might be a good idea.
Have you considered using 6L Femur of Saints?
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
Have you considered using 6L Femur of Saints?

no its overall worse.
Shareware, I noticed there was a discrepancy between your ascendancy and your current build on your toon. Is there a reason you choose to deviate away from your build?
"
pirho3141 wrote:
Shareware, I noticed there was a discrepancy between your ascendancy and your current build on your toon. Is there a reason you choose to deviate away from your build?

My currenty character (delve) isnt a skelly summoner at all, if u are talking about my old character i played back than i probably used him for something else or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info