NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Is this build able to do shaper and uber elder?
The build been smooth so far. Can do map t15 easily. Just wondering how it’s gonna be with shaper coz I cant find any vid for skeletons mages vs shaper, only skeletons warrior
"
f33der91 wrote:
Is this build able to do shaper and uber elder?
The build been smooth so far. Can do map t15 easily. Just wondering how it’s gonna be with shaper coz I cant find any vid for skeletons mages vs shaper, only skeletons warrior

i killed shaper (rather slow compared to top tier boss killer but without issues) with it at the time i played it, since then it only got stronger it should still work, i dont think the dmg is enough for uber thou.
So i'm trying to finally get into this game.. I grabbed the pastebin link for the one with Spectres and popped it in PoB. Seems not to hard to try and follow but not sure I understand how the Spectres work.. It shows a manage Spectre button and a list, am i suppose to choose some and how does it all work? I haven't gotten too far with this game, just felt like being more prepared and not just winging it while i play would help me not get frustrated.. Witch seems the best class for now.. Thanks. :)
"
Lucrexcia wrote:
So i'm trying to finally get into this game.. I grabbed the pastebin link for the one with Spectres and popped it in PoB. Seems not to hard to try and follow but not sure I understand how the Spectres work.. It shows a manage Spectre button and a list, am i suppose to choose some and how does it all work? I haven't gotten too far with this game, just felt like being more prepared and not just winging it while i play would help me not get frustrated.. Witch seems the best class for now.. Thanks. :)

Spectre data or at least most of it were just added recently to PoB. So i didn't realy use it to compare them in PoB.

spectre/corpse lvl are capped by 3 things
1. Zone lvl
2. desecrate gem lvl
3. spectre gem lvl
- So you go to act 8 solaris get a solar guard spectre (or what ever location
the spectre you want exists in)
- go to the highest lvl zone you can enter
- make sure your gems are high enough lvl to get high lvl corpses/spectres
- once you brought a solar guard spectre or what ever spectre you are using to
the zone you are in once you can create it's corpses with desecrate in
this area

If there is still something unclear just let me know.
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 29, 2018, 8:41:51 AM
Ah okay, so i won't be needing them till later then. I don't think I even made it to act 5 before, so lots to go. Should be okay, just got the download done after making breakfast. Also found this site: http://poe-roadmap.com

After using the PoB link it made me like a todo list for what gems to get, gear and color links to aim for and such, is that a good way to do it?
"
Lucrexcia wrote:
Ah okay, so i won't be needing them till later then. I don't think I even made it to act 5 before, so lots to go. Should be okay, just got the download done after making breakfast. Also found this site: http://poe-roadmap.com

After using the PoB link it made me like a todo list for what gems to get, gear and color links to aim for and such, is that a good way to do it?

Can't realy tell, didn't play a build that wasnt made by myself in years.
I often adjust things on the fly, try to push it to a point i'm happy with it or just scrap it completly and if i like it enough and feel like other might as well i 'll write a guide for it.
Last edited by Shareware on Oct 29, 2018, 7:54:30 PM
having tons of fun with your build in betrayal, thanks OP !

some notes:
- had to 'fix' some missing nodes in your linked Passive tree (not pob one, website one)

- currently couldn't afford pledge of hands so skeletons are in my chest armor
(totally ok dps wise for the content i'm currently doing)

- There is ONE thing i totally don't get in your suggested passive tree:
Where do you get the life leech to make "Ghost Reaver" Keystone worth ? i dont see any life leech source in your gear, nor gems, nor passives, in the suggested stuffs and choice. maybe i missed something, or there's a mechanic i didn't get!!

(i'm noob to poe, but trying to understand the reasons behind every passive choice you made !)
Last edited by Vermiflux on Dec 19, 2018, 4:44:03 PM
"
Vermiflux wrote:
having tons of fun with your build in betrayal, thanks OP !

some notes:
- had to 'fix' some missing nodes in your linked Passive tree (not pob one, website one)

- currently couldn't afford pledge of hands so skeletons are in my chest armor
(totally ok dps wise for the content i'm currently doing)

- There is ONE thing i totally don't get in your suggested passive tree:
Where do you get the life leech to make "Ghost Reaver" Keystone worth ? i dont see any life leech source in your gear, nor gems, nor passives, in the suggested stuffs and choice. maybe i missed something, or there's a mechanic i didn't get!!

(i'm noob to poe, but trying to understand the reasons behind every passive choice you made !)

i'm pretty sure i dont have ghost reaver at all ;S, i'm not even close to the node at all.
Last edited by Shareware on Dec 19, 2018, 4:47:51 PM
ok so i've double checked, my passive tree link was either an older of your's, or a variations that i've bookmarked mistakenly !
(damned noob i am, confused)

(link i had, for reference: that)

Anyway that solves my question about ghost Reaver, and thanks for your quick reply!

*goes brainstorming trying to 'fix' my skilltree*
Last edited by Vermiflux on Dec 19, 2018, 5:08:31 PM
Will this be updated for 3.7?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info