NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
covermystxii wrote:
"
Gameslinger wrote:

I believe he does from what I see. You don't need the points allocated in order to gain the jewels benefit. As long as the jewels radius touches the required node, that is all that is needed.

Oh yeah right, i think the PoB tooltip saying "X allocated in radius" disturbed me.
Never had radius jewels before, thanks for the answer. ;)

He's right they changed it some time ago they dont need to be allocated anymore.

"
Camaron wrote:
At what lvl can i start using the skeletal mages to lvl efficiently?

Also can u do all end game bosses with this build? how fast do bosses die compared to Dark PAct or sunder builds?

Ty

well i startet early to mid 30th, using srs next to for bosses thou. probably a tabula would help with that as well since the spell has quite low mana cost.

i did all guardians didnt try shaper/uber atziri, cant compare to those build since i didnt play them yet. Probably not the best boss killer but doing better than expected so far.

"
Gameslinger wrote:
I have also been running a similar Dead Reckoning build. I haven't really decided what weapon I like better. I have been experimenting with Sire of Shards, Femurs of the Saints and Pledge of Hands.

Sire of shards seems to have the better clear speed, but not as effective on bosses.

Femurs and Pledge of Hands seem to have similar direct damage potential. Although the bonus Spell Echo from Pledge makes clear speed easier. But with Femurs I don't feel the need to run GMP with 9-10 projectiles already going with full mages out. What are your thoughts?

Thanks for posting your build.

I think gmp/lmp are needed for solid clear speed (for bosses which are rather stationary you can swap gmp/lmp for like slower proj or added cold). Sire vs Pledge depends quite on the map layouts you run on straight outdoor maps pledge clears at least as fast if not faster while its slower in indoor maps.

"
Ganis886 wrote:
add leveling tree pls

I'll add a rough plan to the lvl part of the guide

Last edited by Shareware on Aug 17, 2017, 7:17:05 PM
Quick update, killed all guardians and added videos for 2 of them so far.
You can find those in the GAMEPLAY section.
Thanks for the feedback!
How does this build compares ( clear speed, boss killing and survability) vs the flame golems build?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
How does this build compares ( clear speed, boss killing and survability) vs the flame golems build?

Ty

Never played it so no clue, sry.
Sry, posted twice.
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 18, 2017, 6:41:35 PM
Has anyone played both and can compare?
I can say that leveling is a breeze with the reverbation rod and pierce/lmp. Using it since lvl 24.
flame golems are way more expensive. They also require less player input and can kill most bosses pretty fast. I would say they are still the best boss killing summoner build
Can I proc elemental overload with arc for a bonus to the skeletons?
"
Pretzul wrote:
Can I proc elemental overload with arc for a bonus to the skeletons?

No overload is an buff applied to you. if you were talking about elemental equilirium, you somewhat can but since you cant control the element of your skeletons, idk what to think about it tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info