NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
6230374 wrote:
Hello,

I discovered this build yesterday when i was looking for one to reroll to. I started as an animator and then went straight with this one.
Got all the equipments today and i must say: what the fuck.
The damage is impressive (currently with a 5l) and i'm very impressed that it has pratictically no cost, being able to do all map mods lol

Only one question: can you show your flasks? what are the most optimal ones?

Thanks for the build!

i have to admit im bad with flask stuff, i usualy run 2 Life flask, one with recovery speed, one instant recovery, a quick silver with bleed removel a stibnite with freeze immunity and in this case a mana flask with recovery speed. If they are optimal? probably not, but in a lot cases it's just personal preference.

"
6230374 wrote:
also, whats the best gem to swap GMP for single target purposes? like bosses n stuff

thanks

In most cases i dont swap gems at all because the mob is moving so much that not hitting him is more of a loss than GMP itself, but otherwise i would say added cold (slower proj would make the not hitting part even worse could be used for stationary bosses)
Last edited by Shareware on Aug 20, 2017, 1:12:40 PM
Played the Build a little and its fun as hell....but not cheap anymore. To Dust costs like 30 c at the moment and you need 4-5 + the 6 link Pledge.

Noticed a realy heavy problem that started on Redmaps(Also takes time to get used to place them so they dont get oneshot with aoe). Even though the Damage is there and you are Schredding through a map no problem, as soon as you get into single target....i have no idea how you did Guardians xD.

Still the build is Unique and Fun (Think old school Summoner pre Stygian Revenant nerf....with less proj speed and bingo) and thats all that matters to me :) Thanks for The Guide
Hi i was checking the forum and i saw your build, looks pretty fun !
I decided to make some Hybrid Spectres/Skeletons mages for my first personnal build. What do you guys think about it ? I started the game not so long ago so idk, actually i have some issues with bosses depends on maps.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMDAQSzBkkI9A18DeIQlxEPE2wUIBUnFm8XLxhWGYoabBqPHNwi9CSqKPoqmC2oMtE1kjbpOuE7DTwtQYdEBEVHRnFHhUiOTLNNuU3jUEdUrlXWV8lakV8_X7Bk52ebaHRo8mpDaqxr22wLbRlvnn0YfdKApILHgwmDX4PMhMWFYIhAjLGPGpAzkyeUoJuKm7WhL6IAplemrKh9rJiuPrGQtAy3PriTvOq-T76Avoq_l8BmwzrGrsk9ykrK08y80B_T-9i92QvaYt-K42rkUeq66-7sg-8O7-vwH_Ie8kX22vfX-ej6gPrS-wn-Cv6P?accountName=PainuZor&characterName=DraKtaRr

*SOLD*
Last edited by firenovix on Aug 21, 2017, 9:32:53 PM
Hi,

i have some questions.

1.) Why do you write that links are not needed for the body armor?
(I thought 6 link is would be perfect with the used gems... or am i wrong?)

2.) Why do you use "anger" here?

3.) Is this build hardcore viable?

Thanks for the build keep up the good work!
"
gregAT wrote:
Hi,

i have some questions.

1.) Why do you write that links are not needed for the body armor?
(I thought 6 link is would be perfect with the used gems... or am i wrong?)

2.) Why do you use "anger" here?

3.) Is this build hardcore viable?

Thanks for the build keep up the good work!

1. Our 6L link is the pledge of hands staff cause the spell echo only works for gems socketed in the staff.

2. because anger adds damage to our skeletons.

3. probably, you maybe want to invest more into defense.
Best second curse and best second aura options? Wanna try 2 curse and 2 aura

What do you think about Elemental ewulibrium (with arc) for cold and fire skeletons?
Last edited by _biggoodeeny on Aug 20, 2017, 11:01:47 PM
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:

What do you think about Elemental ewulibrium (with arc) for cold and fire skeletons?

for dmg? proj weakness and haste aura. you can try EE might work out well.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:

EE would be a net damage gain.

Bosses like The Shaper have 40% all resist.

40% lightning resist + 25% EE = 65%
40% fire resist - 50% EE = -10%
40% cold resist - 50% EE resist = -10%

So he'd take 110% cold and fire, but only 35% lightning: 110+110+35 = 255% damage output.

Compare this with 60% cold, fire, and lightning damage without EE: 60+60+60 = 180% damage output.

255% vs 180% = 75% difference in favor of EE.
"
Hercanic wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:

EE would be a net damage gain.

Bosses like The Shaper have 40% all resist.

40% lightning resist + 25% EE = 65%
40% fire resist - 50% EE = -10%
40% cold resist - 50% EE resist = -10%

So he'd take 110% cold and fire, but only 35% lightning: 110+110+35 = 255% damage output.

Compare this with 60% cold, fire, and lightning damage without EE: 60+60+60 = 180% damage output.

255% vs 180% = 75% difference in favor of EE.

that would be the case if you have 3 / 3 / 3 all the time ye but they are somewhat rnd. its still a gain thou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info