NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
Shareware wrote:

well if there is a mod i reroll on my summoner its no regen, theres nothing more anoying, more dangerous maybe. I just cant see a reason to drop almost 700 Life reg for any aura(s).

well , if you happen to already have the hybrid gear and lack the mana gear ... that is one possibility.

but other than that, probably not. my mates run enough no regen mods for me to try minimize its impact on me.

but if you are going it solo, then rolling over the mod and keeping the regen does make more sense in the long run.

fundamentally i just wanted to explore what i could do with the es you get from vismortis and that is what i came up with.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 27, 2017, 11:36:21 AM
Hmm why no animated guardian? I have one in every summoner build.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Hmm why no animated guardian? I have one in every summoner build.

My current summoner in abyss has no sockets left, that been said i never tried AG so far.
What do you think about Shroud of the lightless?

I did a build around it and only with skeleton mage, I managed to do shaper with it.
Shaper video (forgot my From Dust jewel lol) :
Last edited by Thailesk on Dec 29, 2017, 5:39:04 PM
Alberon's warpath to get an extra skeleton?

"
Thailesk wrote:

I did a build around it and only with skeleton mage, I managed to do shaper with it.

Lvl 20 ele pen would be perfect for skeleton mages but you'd lose lvl 30 spell echo then (if you use pledge of hands) I don't know which is better but it seems to be a strong chest.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 30, 2017, 3:37:54 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Alberon's warpath to get an extra skeleton?

"
Thailesk wrote:

Lvl 20 ele pen would be perfect for skeleton mages but you'd lose lvl 30 spell echo then (if you use pledge of hands) I don't know which is better but it seems to be a strong chest.

I like to be ele weakness capped so i cant effort to drop much of res.
For the chest, the pen is nice sure, but you trade 2 support gems for it, the 6th link + 7th lvl 30 echo from pledge.
if i were to weigh in on shroud , keep in mind that the skeletons are for clear i am not mistaken.
if that is the case you can pretty much get all elepen gives from an elemental weakness curse

Pledge of hands is without a doubt the best option for pure skeleton the fun thing with it is that you can always have your brightbeak and shield on your off hand and switch too them only when you need to back track or go over a ledge or something .

skeletons are temp minions anyway and pledge itself doesn't mess around at all with minion cap for your perm minions.

a 5l pledge is also significantly less expensive than a 6l vis mortis or the minion / burn damage helmet as even crappy ones of those can run you in excess of an exalted orb and the ok one multiple exalted orbs

a cloak is also significantly cheaper than the shroud. 7 chaos vs 7 exalted.
Was wondering if anyone did any testing with putting a spectre setup in the chest yet in abyss league with this build? Want to try this build and feel like the spectres in the chest would be really powerful. I do not know how that would affect which ascendancy nodes to take though.
"
Runal wrote:
Was wondering if anyone did any testing with putting a spectre setup in the chest yet in abyss league with this build? Want to try this build and feel like the spectres in the chest would be really powerful. I do not know how that would affect which ascendancy nodes to take though.

i do have a summoner in abyss using spectres that been said, it's build a little bit diffrent.
havin the spectres in my helmet:

And skelly in my chest.

since the skellys are mostly for aoe clear their dmg is good enough without the extra pledge link.
spectres do realy good dmg and melt bosses - already killed shaper with this set up in abyss.

"_JayAbyss_" is the name of the character if you wanna take a closer look at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info