[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

maybe you're talking about detonate mines linked to spell totem
Is it HC viable ?
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
Windz can u explain here the trick u show on video for detonate?

anyone else see the video?

sry for up this but can't find anything on forum....

It's simple.

The default detonate mine button is "D" whenever you lay some mines and walk whilst pressing "D" to detonate the mines, your character stutters a bit and isn't detonating whilst moving.

However if you bind detonate mine to another key like "Spacebar" "e" whichever you want except for "D" that stutter doesn't happen anymore and you can detonate mines with the new hotkey whilst your character is moving.
Is Carcass Jack the go to 6 link chest or is the +1 to active skills better? they seem fairly comparable in price. I just got about 7ex so I am looking to get an endgame chest next.
"
Is Carcass Jack the go to 6 link chest or is the +1 to active skills better? they seem fairly comparable in price. I just got about 7ex so I am looking to get an endgame chest next.

rare with +1 active and +flat crit is BiS
Hi ,

Someone can check my character plz ??

My dommage are great but i die really a lot for a lvl 86, i'm really fragile i dont know why ...
I have around 5200Hp / 1300mana and my stuff is not too bad i thing

"
umm0n wrote:
"

rare with +1 active and +flat crit is BiS

So those are another 15ex at least. I am really focusing on the 10ex or under. I know i said endgame and I guess there are better endgame chests, so I guess I am looking for the best 10ex or under chest. Carcass Jack or something else?
Ended up just buying a 50% / 12% Carcass Jack for now. I can always upgrade in a bit. I seem to be able to do at least tier 13 corrupted just fine at least.
Hey guys, I managed to get this enchant on my helm and was wondering if it was worth keeping or just keep trying to get conversion/shield charge attack speed. I'm currently using 2x the long winter jewels to get 100% conversion.

Last edited by fx324 on May 21, 2018, 5:39:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info