[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

For Amulet, I can only recommend this:
Before we go and say that it's a dps loss (PoB/paper dps/hideout dps), let's talk about the awesome ability to shock through COLD DAMAGE (over 80% of our damage type usually), which means that we shock for a massive amount compared to them puny 5% shocks since we don't do much lightning damage with our usual setup. Note: This amulet doesn't work that well in PoB, the only thing close to it, i guess in that instance is to tick "Enemies are shocked" but still missing the ailment bonuses.

Try it for yourself, I had a multimodded amulet which well, I've been trying to sell for a while now lol which granted me like 12k more paper dps or something like that, loss them paper dps but ended up instagibbing Guardians and direct to immune phase for Elder/Shaper and Elder Guardians.

so you are saying that a shaper amulet with 20% physical to lightning + 20% physical to cold
+ crit multi
+life

wouldn't be bis?
"
rotheee wrote:
this amu is nice but i would drop below 4,7k health or more .. how are u guys manage the hp?
ive 888ES 2kMana but 4977hp

ive done all Guardians and red elder (Guardians with 1-5 deaths)
im thinking of trying shaper now .. my hideout dps with hatred and conc effect is about 46k

im a Little bit afraid to loose the loot because i tried shaper 7 times the last league and never got him down (it was the Magma orb cycloner build)

Well, if I do say so myself, shaper is probably easier than some guardians/ elder's guardian(T15) fights.

Due to your huge amount of dps, and the mechanics, you should kill him pretty easily. send me a pm, I could stream a shaper fight just to give you some tip, if you need them :)

By the way, you shouldn't need dream fragments since you are using lavianga's
the node Soul Siphon is kind of overkill imo. 1.6K mana would be enough.
If you could craft/buy a 2 stats dagger (phys to light & cold), that would be awesome, even though it's not mandatory at all.
Last edited by farminghoeninja on Jan 9, 2018, 6:43:00 AM
"
tidave wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

For Amulet, I can only recommend this:
Before we go and say that it's a dps loss (PoB/paper dps/hideout dps), let's talk about the awesome ability to shock through COLD DAMAGE (over 80% of our damage type usually), which means that we shock for a massive amount compared to them puny 5% shocks since we don't do much lightning damage with our usual setup. Note: This amulet doesn't work that well in PoB, the only thing close to it, i guess in that instance is to tick "Enemies are shocked" but still missing the ailment bonuses.

Try it for yourself, I had a multimodded amulet which well, I've been trying to sell for a while now lol which granted me like 12k more paper dps or something like that, loss them paper dps but ended up instagibbing Guardians and direct to immune phase for Elder/Shaper and Elder Guardians.

so you are saying that a shaper amulet with 20% physical to lightning + 20% physical to cold
+ crit multi
+life

wouldn't be bis?

From my tests, yeah, it's not BiS, shock plays a major part in dps and it's something that doens't reflect well on paper dps.

Snatch a cheap Yoke, test it for yourself. For me, I ain't going back, there's a reason why some builds uses Vinktar.

Also life's a bit overrated for amulet slot, with the build I'm at over 250k/mine with 5115 HP (i could get around 5400 if I got better rolls on some of my gear or specced in some life nodes) if i factor in shocked enemies (shaper/guardians/etc) and it can only go up and would do so whenever I can get that damn pen enchant on my boots lol.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Last edited by Pyroclasms on Jan 8, 2018, 7:11:43 PM
Thanks for the build !
I'm using the character for all my difficult boss fight (I prefer different builds for clear speed), and it's perfect :)
Just did my first uber atziri of the league without too much trouble, see video for anyone interested :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0tJvBZFSb8

Also, spoiler alert

Thanks again !
"
Alio wrote:
Thanks for the build !
I'm using the character for all my difficult boss fight (I prefer different builds for clear speed), and it's perfect :)
Just did my first uber atziri of the league without too much trouble, see video for anyone interested :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0tJvBZFSb8

Also, spoiler alert

Thanks again !

Mad congrats. I still havn't done uber Atziri lol. Mainly due to the fact that I don't wanna fork out 1.5Ex for the bloody set. I've got around 20 or so normal Atz set and I'm prolly never going to see a hope/ignorance drop. Oh well, I might bite the bullet and buy a full set for completion's sake.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
I've completed all endgame content. I do 1.4m shaper dps w/ 10 mines,
and 1.8 out of shaper. I've made so much money farming w/ this build. 5.4k health w/ 2.2k mana

Farmed 7 shapers, got 3 dying suns in a row, did 2 uber atziris and got a disfavor. Granted this is all luck, but this build allowed me to farm efficiently w/ biscos/goldwyrms and a div flask. The only thing i can improve is survivability.

Farming gear -

Boss killing swaps -

Got a watchers eye jewels with 13% pen. Generally i don't see HUGE improvements to be made

Thanks to windz for this build. Am really content w/ what i've accomplished this league. May or may not make another build.
Last edited by trollzilla on Jan 8, 2018, 8:32:12 PM
So thanks to windz for great build guide! :) This shit is absolutely broken right now, got myself nice phys to cold dagger, usual miner gear with blind nodes and rare boots 2% regen enchant and new watcher 15% pen jewel. Did shaper and uber atziri multiple times with ease. First ones lvl 82, 4.2khp and 1.9kmana.
"
trollzilla wrote:
I've completed all endgame content. I do 1.4m shaper dps w/ 10 mines,
and 1.8 out of shaper. I've made so much money farming w/ this build. 5.4k health w/ 2.2k mana

Farmed 7 shapers, got 3 dying suns in a row, did 2 uber atziris and got a disfavor. Granted this is all luck, but this build allowed me to farm efficiently w/ biscos/goldwyrms and a div flask. The only thing i can improve is survivability.

Farming gear -

Boss killing swaps -

Got a watchers eye jewels with 13% pen. Generally i don't see HUGE improvements to be made

Thanks to windz for this build. Am really content w/ what i've accomplished this league. May or may not make another build.

Prolly just the helm with:

something like that with place an additional mine but that's that. Pretty much a luxury upgrade for you at this point since it'll drop 4 mines instead of 3 with a chance at a 5th one from saboteur's ascendency node. Better clearing and bossing.
hi all.
i love this build, and it alot of fun.
what would u recommend me to replace first?
budget about 2ex

tnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info