[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Is gc still viable choice if we go ll route?
I am working toward my endgame weapon and belt atm, was wonder which type of damage should i scale, Fire or lightning?

I have -9 to Fire resist and pyro enchant for my helmet, and I currently doing t11-12 map, and 5 link arc for tremor rod is doing ok, not sure should I focus all damage in the pyro though
"
dyh135 wrote:
I am working toward my endgame weapon and belt atm, was wonder which type of damage should i scale, Fire or lightning?

I have -9 to Fire resist and pyro enchant for my helmet, and I currently doing t11-12 map, and 5 link arc for tremor rod is doing ok, not sure should I focus all damage in the pyro though

Arc is your clearing skill meanwhile pyroclast is your single target damage. I'll boost my single target as much as I can, specially with this new endgame and league.
Isnt swift assembly better than minefield for arc clearing?

As it allows to insta cast rather than waiting 1-2 seconds for the animation on Minefield
What should I take with oils on skill tree? I can't find any info about it.
"
KepugLeinad wrote:

destructive apparatus
"
w1tchb1ade wrote:
"
KepugLeinad wrote:

destructive apparatus

Destructive apparatus is on POB build without oil and its very near so easy to get without oil. Is there really nothing else that is not near and more worth taking?
Last edited by KepugLeinad on Dec 18, 2019, 5:24:32 PM
Is "Throw an additional Mine" mod still available for shaped helmet? I'm looking for it but none available anywhere atm.
"
knehtq wrote:
Is gc still viable choice if we go ll route?

i see u change on full arc+kaom, better then ibryd arc/pyro?
Hey folks,

I'm totally new to mines and following the passives from this guide, everything going really well so far.
I plan to use Pyroclast for bosses in chest and arc in Tremor Rod for clear. Is that still viable / the way to go or is something like ball lightning or fireball better?
What would determine my skill choice here?

Thank you very much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info