[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hello. So I'm a bit of a brainlet in regards to this game overall. Looking at the cheatsheet mine lvl guide in OP I'm a bit confused with the gem progression list. If I could just get a bit further clarification on that I'd greatly appreciate it.
I noticed in the PoB Arc has Minefield, trap and mine

What I dont understand is why?

Arc isnt a mine ability.

Clarification needed!
"
imRadial wrote:
I noticed in the PoB Arc has Minefield, trap and mine

What I dont understand is why?

Arc isnt a mine ability.

Clarification needed!

Not sure if serious...but giving you the benefit of the doubt - the arc skills are socketed in tremor rod, which has the mod "socketed gems are supported by level 10 blastchain mine".
i want to try out fire ball fork, what would be the optimal gem setup for this?
"
alevil1234 wrote:
i want to try out fire ball fork, what would be the optimal gem setup for this?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Saboteur&skill=Fireball&fireball-support=Fork
hey ,

what kind of end game staff are you looking for for arc/pyroclast please
Rolled this build, it's kicking ass. any where I can find gear recommendations? did a quick scan of the OP but couldnt find anything
The "do it yourself" for gear recommendations is go to poe ninja sort by builds filter for saboteurs (which apparently is meta) and check various people's gear, preferred jewels etc
cool cool cool
What are you guys planning on amulet anointing?
Thanks Windz for the updated pob link, helped quite a bit. Haven't played miner for since ages. Trying to get my head around how the build works atm, I have a few questions which maybe someone can answer for me.

Inspiration support needs you to spend mana, when linked to arc you reserve mana, spamming arc makes the reserve go down but you are not spending mana as in no mana cost to ARC. So is this support skill working as intended?

I am struggling to understand skitterbots aside from the useful aura they offer, shock, chill ect, if I clear a map and spam some mines but do not press detonate my dps goes down greatly due to skitterbots needing 3 seconds to blow up mines. This seems a bit odd to me so I ignored that part of skitterbots and just spammed my D button which seems to work better. So skitterbots is just a useful aura we forget about?

This leads on to next question about detonation sequence, is spamming D like a headless chicken at bosses the wrong way to go about miner right now? Should I be casting 23 mines first and pressing DDDD over and over for max dps? Or do I just press mines + D, mines + D, mines + D spam over and over on boss? Or do I lay out 23 mines wait for skitterbot to detonate the first mine, then just keep adding mines without pressing D?

Hopefully someone can help me understand some of this, struggling to get my head around it for my league starter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info