[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

New mine skills look great for leveling. But what do you think will work the best for bosses?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
New mine skills look great for leveling. But what do you think will work the best for bosses?

Whispering Ice Mines, clearly.
Did windz figure out how to do the build?
3.8????
3.8??
updated kinda for 3.8 fleshed out PoBs will be posted after few days into league start.

Can always check my profile or ask in discord/stream in the meantime
I pathed a couple builds when the tree was initially released. One ended up looking really close to your hybrid pastebin but I ended up settling on a Life/Acro version as of right now.

https://pastebin.com/AnXSvn2u

The crit nodes are still kinda up in the air because I haven't calculated how much you'll actually need on the tree with realistic gear and the chain detonation/charged mines bonus but optimally I'd drop annihilation and the minor nodes and pick up a couple of jewel sockets or something.

Also, Skitterbots with unbound ailments should give a nice boost to shock and only put it at 39% mana res.

Edit: Unbound ailments doesn't work on skitterbots because they don't hit :(. But infernal legion does, which procs the crit multi vs burning enemies on Explosives Expert

Regardless, thanks for updating. Interested to see what kinda stuff we see out of mines after the changes.
Last edited by Silky322 on Sep 8, 2019, 2:13:30 PM
Are you sure that Unbound Ailments can support Skitterbots and increase the effect of the Ailments? Because the skill gem says "Supports any Skill that HITS" and I'm not sure if Skitterbots are really hitting or if the just apply an aura around them.

Thanks for the Update, I think I will leaguestart with this in SSF-HC and hope to get some good hybrid gear.
Hmm.. what do you think about LL with shavronne+ Tremor rod?
2x 6link for clearing and bossing with new mines
And what order ascendacy in 3.8?
I just went into a t15 map with my "old" LL GC Miner, and still absolutely annhilated it and the boss as I always have, without any of the new supports. Not worried :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info