[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Any alternatives for arc mines during leveling (besides GC)?
Update gear and tree for 3.7

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAQHBLMFQgZABncHHgjUCPQOSA6OD8QQWBEtEZYRwhPfGjgc3CNfJpUnLyj6KgssnC0fMPgyGDLRNZI6WDrYOuE7fEGHQZZCLEVHRZ1HBklRTLNN41IpUzFTUlVLVcZV4FhaXfJh4mJPZlRqQ2wIcFFwUnNtdm97X3yDfrB_xoKbgseD24PxhTKFe4nTjDaPGo_6kFWU8ZUglS6a4Juandmf36BDoHmiAKKjpleus67_r5uzA7c-t3W4k7jKuQa5k7zqwGbBxcHzwwnJBtAf0NDQ9dWm2FTYvdvn6-7r9ew47hXvfO_r8B_w1fD58YryHfJF8nX4l_no_Ur-Cv6P?accountName=bonzaidu64&characterName=schlagprout

Is going LowLife still the way for endgame bossing? Or are we going for the Tremor Rod + BloodMagic variante all the way? What would you suggest?
wait so, for 3.7, he suggests using ice spear mines now instead of gc mines?
Thoughts on going FB mines?
Would it be possible to make this build with Eternity shroud and all shaper items ?
of course it would, but then you would need to go life, instead of low life, and also get pretty good shaped rings, boots, and belt instead of using stygian vise.
I diddn't really suspected those drastic changes to mines in 3.8. I do hope it turns out them being still well and not just some other kind of traps. I always liked saboteurs' mine gameplay much.
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Aug 21, 2019, 1:51:40 PM
Hello, are you gonna update the build for 3.8 Blight league?
Well Hi,

It's been a while peeps. I think this league ima go back to Saboteur. Looks like GC mines with the new mechanics might be a bit sketchy (less controlled overlapping).

I'm probably going to try Pyroclast mines this league, looks pretty fucking dope & works well with the Ascendency rework; esp: Explosives Expert when combined with Yoke :)

I'm unsure if they improved mine targeting or will do so at a later date if it's iffy at best because well, GC was fucking tricky af when people tried it with traps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info