[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

hey i am thinking about using gc/arc mines as league starter(if no major nerfs). can i do t1-16 with Princess sabre? i am gonna try hard push the first 3 days and doubt any good shaper weapon will be available
"
finn27390 wrote:
hey i am thinking about using gc/arc mines as league starter(if no major nerfs). can i do t1-16 with Princess sabre? i am gonna try hard push the first 3 days and doubt any good shaper weapon will be available

arc mines will kill shaper easily on a tabula

gc mines offers more dmg, but the QoL from arc is too good for mapping. its personal preference, but i would recommend arc mines with generic crit spell dmg/crit daggers and switch to gc when you feel you can invest in big gg phys gained as extra weps

you can def do almost all content on 2x 30% princesses
"
frawrst wrote:
"
finn27390 wrote:

arc mines will kill shaper easily on a tabula

gc mines offers more dmg, but the QoL from arc is too good for mapping. its personal preference, but i would recommend arc mines with generic crit spell dmg/crit daggers and switch to gc when you feel you can invest in big gg phys gained as extra weps

you can def do almost all content on 2x 30% princesses

thank you very much. leaguestart can come :D
is there a leveling skill tree and gear guide?

edit-nvm i found it
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 4, 2019, 11:41:36 PM
Pretty sure I'm going this for new League!
we have to clear with gc now?
Arc will prob still be fine to clear. At lvl 15 gem you would want to switch to a gc minefield setup regardless after mine laying speed ascendancy. I know the patch notes look like a bit of a nerf here to glacial cascade, however; the new hatred will make up for it for the most part. For the sake of averages, GC got nerf'd 15 percent. New hatred should yield 1.47x for skill vs 1.36. So based on the newest info just released, we can call it a wash or slight nerf in that regard for the standard build.

For huge endgame setups, my initial thought is due the nerfs with Nonchaos as chaos rolls on weapons and its huge scale-ability when paired with an elder amulet with nonchaos as chaos mod, I would guess a 10% dps loss until i can POB the new tree with potentially added pen nodes and such. Also, for those that utilize Vaal RF for the big spell buff on bosses.. there goes another 11 percent loss.

To conclude, for most, damage loss of the build without looking at the new tree yet seems to me to be minimal with hatred. However, for optimized damage builds we are probably seeing a 15 to 20 percent reduction. In truth, it wont matter much as it will easily remain over 10m dps. I will post a more detailed analysis after i spec out the new tree abit and see the final numbers and mod changes to the nonchaos weapon rolls. (These were very "OP" as chaos is added for each conversion)
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 6, 2019, 9:14:52 PM
Thoughts on EK-pierce as the new spell in place of GC-conc? EK getting huge buffs, seems like a worthy replacement if people were looking for some of that damage back
Spoiler
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
Arc will prob still be fine to clear. At lvl 15 you would want to switch to a gc minefield setup regardless after mine laying speed ascendancy. I know the patch notes look like a bit of a nerf here to glacial cascade, however; the new hatred will make up for it for the most part. For the sake of averages, GC got nerf'd 15 percent. New hatred should yield 1.47x for skill vs 1.36. So based on the newest info just released, we can call it a wash or slight nerf in that regard for the standard build.

For huge endgame setups, my initial thought is due the nerfs with Nonchaos as chaos rolls on weapons and its huge scale-ability when paired with an elder amulet with nonchaos as chaos mod, I would guess a 10% dps loss until i can POB the new tree with potentially added pen nodes and such. Also, for those that utilize Vaal RF for the big spell buff on bosses.. there goes another 11 percent loss.

To conclude, for most, damage loss of the build without looking at the new tree yet seems to me to be minimal with hatred. However, for optimized damage builds we are probably seeing a 15 to 20 percent reduction. In truth, it wont matter much as it will easily remain over 10m dps. I will post a more detailed analysis after i spec out the new tree abit and see the final numbers and mod changes to the nonchaos weapon rolls. (These were very "OP" as chaos is added for each conversion)

Very glad to see your thoughts on the patch notes and I definitely agree with your post. The 3.6 notes imply a significant damage loss at the top-end, but not so much as to make GC mines non-viable. I think these changes are deserved, and bring GC mines to a more reasonable damage level.

I'm very curious about other options for miners now, given some of the HUGE base damage and damage effectiveness buffs to things like Fireball.
Hey I was wondering when I paste the link for PoB, it says u have only spend 16 points? I clicked on the arrow too but all of the choices have 16pts spend only...did I do something wrong?
Last edited by Chillax221 on Mar 6, 2019, 11:29:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info